what r u feeling?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling unpatient because my boyfriend went to go eat and I'm waiting. xD

I'm tired from biking, and my butts sore >.<

I'm excited because I think my crush will ask me out. =]

Hypervenalating. I ALMOST got a nosebleed from a drawing on dA!! xD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! *drools* Tehehehe... :lol:

Sleepy and sad.

Sleepy-I went to my friends house and went into her pool. Today was her B-day(she has other sisters. Theyre triplets. =3)

sad-I have vacation tomorrow, and I don;t get to take my Flute or my Trombone there!!! x_____x *Dies*

Tehehe.. I have one thing to say: MORE SASO/DEI YAOI PLEASE!!!!!!! Hehehe, hypervenalating/ nosebleeds again. lol I is a pervert. :(

Tehehe.. I have one thing to say: MORE SASO/DEI YAOI PLEASE!!!!!!! Hehehe, hypervenalating/ nosebleeds again. lol I is a pervert. :wacko:
xDDD

I *sniffle* am crying if you meet my heart is broken thats me will tell you whats wrong il tell you a girl named sam broke my heart an hour ago so im sad
*twitch* M-my avvie O_O Please don't use my avatar.

-PokeMew

Last edited by a moderator:
ZOMG I FEEL SOOOOO HAPPY I'M GONNA BE A 13-YEAR-OLD AUNT NEXT YEAR!!!

Sorry for caps but I'm really happy! My sis is having a baby soon and when it comes I'm going to be 13... and an aunt!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited! :)

Wowed. I made a quiz on Quizilla last night, and it's already been veiwed 111 times. That's alot for me! And it was a rawther naughty one too I might add...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back