what r u feeling?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy-I had Band Lesson(Trombone)today. And my sis may play Trumpet in 8th grade.. =]

tired:I had to carry my instrument... 7_7 oh well.

Love-ish?? : I saw Johnny.. =F

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad;

Worried;

Anxiouse;

Lonely;

Happy;

Love~ish;

Excited;

Angry;

Tired;

Nautiouse;

So all together quite Spazzish. I've been feeling like this for a few days now. Hmn, maybe WCG_101 can cure me...

I feel angry because I have to spend time with this girl that I really hate at a camp that I go to. :D

I feel sad. and mad. and annoyed. and about 20 other things as well.

Let's just say I want to punch someone in the face. I don't care who it is. My emotions are just stirring around way too much and I can't handle it.

>.>;

Happy!

I got my Action Replay this morning and I'm hacking all my video games xD.

Tired...

It's 10:17 PM, and I woke up at 7:30 AM. *yawn*.

Hypotized with love...<3

My boyfriend (who I moved away from D:) told me via e-mail that he loves me a few days a go! I was hypotized all day and I'm going ga-ga right now!

Mad...

I have no idea why. DX

[SIZE=14pt]happy: Mr.Hanna emailed me!!! woot. [/SIZE]

Puzzled: I need to think of a 3 syllabe word! B) For the Starwars theme for the triplet notes... xD

Now I'm tired and stressed out because I went to the mall with my annoying grandparents all day. :wub:

I'm feeling bored.

And the type of rage where you want to stab the DS stylus through the touch screen because you can't beat a level on your game. xD

I'm feeling like I'm going to throw up.

Oh, and bored. I did my homework. It was boring. I need to copy over my test, too. That test was really, really boring. It was the easiest things in the world, at a level below me, stacked into one. And my gran says it's better than public school tests. bull.

I am feeling wonderful. I was asked out on Thursday.

I'm beyond happy.Today my uncle called and said that when I visit him he'll take me to a bunch of anime stores.

I also got 4 tickets to see the Jo Bro's and Avril Lavigne in concert. B]
Wow that's pretty cool! :p

I am feeling hip-hop happy!!! <-randomness

Bored. That's self explanitory.

Out of love. Everyone I know is going out with someone. I've hardley met or talked to any guys this year, I feel hopeless in a way. I like a guy, but he barely knows me. :/

Determined. I ran tonight and I'm going to do it everyday to get in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back