what r u feeling?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed:

I have an A- in Band. Just because of some silly F chromatic scale.

Its NOT fair!!! D<

I am extremely happy right now. My boyfriend called me and told me that he had a surprise for me since it's almost my birthday :]

I'm feeling extremly crappy right now.

I had to do a whole essay for Language Arts class today. Yes. Procrastination. ;_; I'm also a little mad at my mom.

Broken :/My BFFL has officially gone out with her boyfriend for 5 mths.

I've liked him for 4 1/2 years, and she knew that from the start.

:( ;;
that really sucks rachel3802, the same thing happened to me. 's awful.

And I'm feeling super tired... I walked to the park with my friend and then later me, my friend, my sister, her brother, and her mom walked to superstore and back. *dies from all the WALKING*

Alot

1.In pain because of my throat RAWR

2.Happy cause I got my tama working

3.Don't know what to do cause 2 people broke my heart

Super Happy!

I got to try out a Tuba today! *Marries School's Tuba* Mr.H:NO! YOU CAN'T...Its a 5k Tuba! Me: D:

IalsowanttosmackRyanintheface. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
A mix.

Happy- A guy that I kinda like likes me.

Sad- I was listening to really depressing music.

Excited- I'm going on an international-ish field trip on Friday. And the guy that I mentioned above is coming too :p

In Pain- I think my 'friend' is coming for a visit soon :D

Contented- I'm almost finished 'Sunset' of the Warriors.

Angry- A really annoying kid in my Homeroom won't leave me alone D:<

Proud- I don't know why I feel proud :p

bored.

just like every day.

not much going on.

*yawn* *looks at watch*

at least I'm going to girl scouts today.

that's somthing interesting to do.

:p

Right now I'm feeling proud, determined, annoyed, and mad.

Proud- I'm drawing my characters better than usual. I've improved! ^.^

Determined- I'm determined to learn the japanese language. :]

Annoyed- This kid that likes me won't leave me alone.

Mad- I got a quiz result saying: "You are Really, Really Emo." I don't wear dark clothes all the time. D:< And I smile. Dumb quiz.

Yawnz...It's ten o'clock so I'm sleepy right now too.

I'm tired and kind of mad....

I'm tired because... I don't know

And I'm mad because my friend's mom and my mom are fighting >> and my friend's mom won't let it go already!!! jeez! I can't go to my friends house by myself anymore! (I can only go for stuff like her Halloween party)

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel guilty and angry.

Im angry at my mum cuz she's going on and on and on about how her job isnt working out. Plus she said she's not gonna do anything anymore and she refuses to do anything apart from teach russian. She told me that she'll only do something else if i starve.

And im guilty cuz i went to school and forgot to put my tama on pause. Then all its happy and hungry hearts were empty.. :p

...Ehh, I don't know. Relaxed, nature-y, I guess. Though, Nyan_Ko_Neko's avatar makes me violent. I feel like bludgeoning someone with a hockey stick, or something. Or gnawing on something. I like gnawing on things...

I just finished New Moon and so basically I'm feeling eager to read the third book but I have to wait for TOMORROW!!!!

I'm gonna have an Edward panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back