What song have you HAD enough of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL OF THE SONGS ON THE RADIO.
Thankyouverymuch.

Seriousl. >.>
Agreed! I hate all mainstream, they overplay songs.

Yeah, when it first comes out, sure, but after a while it gets pretty old.

There are many songs- for a start:

Hallelujah (you know...) Halleluuuuuuuuuuuujaaaahhhh... haalleeeluuujaaahh.... :lol:

'Mercy' by Duffy (all day in the diner's radio)

Everything by Celine Dion - especially 'my heart will go on'

'rehab' by amy winehouse

"The Snuggle Song" - God im seriously gonna puke if some prep plays it on the bus again

I don't hate pop music. I like some songs, but there's a limited number of them. :)

See you again - Miley Cyrus

Anything from Hanna Montana/Miley

Soulja Boy

Umbrella

Take A Bow (BARF)

*something about a ghost*

I no longer like Miley Cyrus. What she did and the pics she took was unforgive-able. She's an awful singer too. I like her show though. Just because she's in my username, it doesn't mean I like her, okay? -_- :unsure:
Im going to point out that those pictures were not for a scandle, they were art, and I liked them when I saw them. Not as bad as many things I have seen and will see.

She shouldnt be panned like this. and I hate her.

on topic, Umbrella by Rihanna.

Soulja Boy

anything from HSM

Any Disney. It pretty much explains itself, because I'm too lazy for an eight paragraph rant xD

No Air. I can't stand that song anymore.

And Miley: I didn't mind thjose Vanity Fair pictures. She's had worse, there's a picture of her holding up her shirt with her mouth, and looking really sluttish o__o

Wow. Alot of people don't like Umbrella. Poor Rihanna. Just Kidding I don't like that song either!

Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. I mean, it's a good song, but way too overplayed.

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.

Miley Cyrus songs.

Hillary Duff songs.

Rhianna songs.

Britney Spears songs.

High School Musical songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. I mean, it's a good song, but way too overplayed.Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.

Miley Cyrus songs.

Hillary Duff songs.

Rhianna songs.

Britney Spears songs.

High School Musical songs.
I haven't heard that song in a long time. It does get a little annoying. :huh:

See You Again- Miley Cyrus

Need I say more? >.< I've had enough of that girl and her songs!! Her show's cool, but she's not, anymore.

All Miley Cyrus songs

Most Hannah Montana songs (there's still some that I kinda like. :wacko: I like Nobody's Perfect, but that's about it. Actually Nobody's Perfect gets on my nerves too. >.<)

Agreed! I hate all mainstream, they overplay songs. Yeah, when it first comes out, sure, but after a while it gets pretty old.
Agreed. They never play anything I like anyway. I swear I hear the same song 3 times in just 24 minutes while I'm on my way home. Except Never Too Late.

I also have a great dislike for Leona Lewis and her songs.

BTW, Nice siggy Jamie. Makes a lot of sense. =/

Agreed. They never play anything I like anyway. I swear I hear the same song 3 times in just 24 minutes while I'm on my way home. Except Never Too Late. I also have a great dislike for Leona Lewis and her songs.

BTW, Nice siggy Jamie. Makes a lot of sense. =/
How does it not make sense? >.< That was kinda hurtful, ya know. =/

BTW, the red part of my siggy didn't even come from me. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back