What song have you HAD enough of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard 7 things. I'm sure I won't like it. I don't like Miley anymore. :[

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????????I LOVE CHRIS BROWN!!!!![/SIZE]
o_O

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.

I'm so sick of that song, ohmygod.

It's always on the radio.
That song makes me want to pry out my ear drums. I swear to god I loath that song with a passion. Morgan and Amanda torture me with it every day x_X

Over and over and over. . . . . . Owwwww. It's painful on my ears.

ANYWAY:

Bleeding love - Leona Lewis

With You - Chris Brown

No Air - Chris Brown // Jordin Sparks

Miley Cyrus

Jonas Brothers

Ashley Tisdale

The Cheetah Girls x_X

HSM

HSM2

Disney

Most R&B, Rap, Hip Hop. . . pretty much anything played on KDWB or B96. Eew.

SOULJA BOY. That song makes me burn with a violent rage every time I hear it. . . D:

Tatoo - Jordin Sparks

Yeah. . . anything like that.

Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Rap, Disneypop, Crap like that. I could easily go on. . . but I wont. . .

I've never heard 7 things. I'm sure I won't like it. I don't like Miley anymore. :[
Trust me; you don't.

7 Things- Miley Cyrus

Its sucky and everytime I have went to Radio Disney that was playing x.x

-PokeMew

Love song by sara bareilles
YES xDDD

I forgot about that.

They play it over. . . and over. . . and over. . . the song isn't that great, but when it came out, it was on the radio every two minutes. I wanted to slap the woman that performed it.

YES xDDDI forgot about that.

They play it over. . . and over. . . and over. . . the song isn't that great, but when it came out, it was on the radio every two minutes.I wanted to slap the woman that performed it.
Me too.

I think it's kind of silly for you guys to lash out at artists when you are simply sick of hearing it so often; It's the radio stations that play it over and over again, not the artists.

Uhhhm... the only song I cannot stand is The Bad Touch. I really wanna strangle the disgusting guy who wrote that song.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back