What state are you from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know f I posted in here already..I forgot!xD

But I live in California! :blink:

Texas, USA. I love it here :]
OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU XD That's where I live, in Austin. Big city girl. New York would be the perfect place for me if it wasn't really cold. I can't stand temps lower than 60 degrees.

OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU XD That's where I live, in Austin. Big city girl. New York would be the perfect place for me if it wasn't really cold. I can't stand temps lower than 60 degrees.
You, my friend, would die in Minnesota.

We're getting temperatures in the negatives right now.

D: Take me with youuuuuuu. . .

You'd DIE in Canada.

In Nunavut right now, it is -31 F

Or -35 C

"State"? Oh. Americans, again.......

Alberta, Canada.
It amuses me how some people think that Canadians wear huge parkas, live in igloos, and have wild moose and polar bear running around lol
*grr* Wow.....I'm Canadian too.

"Province", not "state": British Columbia, CANADA (That country above America on the map)

P.S. I know I sound strange right now, I need anger management........

You'd DIE in Canada.In Nunavut right now, it is -31 F

Or -35 C
Oh. My. God. I think I'd die in most places. How do you guys stand it? I'm already dying a painful death in my tank top and flats. 50 degrees is too cold for me.

Three from Pennsylvania! Well, four including me. :]

I'm from the suburbs of Pittsburgh. Demonslayer, *santagotchi*, Scottie_, where are you guys from? :]]

Uck. I hate cold. I would die in Canada. Here it gets not much lower than 15F during the winter. And that's when it's really, really cold. In like January and February.

A.C.T, Australia.

Fire Fly, it's nice to see another Canberran here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back