What stereotype do you think you are?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hang out with pretty much everyone. I can dabble about in the different 'groups'.

I kinda Fangirl. xD

People think I'm emo because of my music taste, which really makes me PO'd. xD

I'm myself, I'd say.

I'm different and unique. Some of my friends can fit in the 'scene' category, and some are just artistic (If that's a stereotype. They just express themselves alot..?)

I don't like labels, so I don't label myself or other people. But people say that I fit into the goth category, minus the black. Others say I'm emo, because I love the Internet and music, and that fits the stereotype. Also because the music I listen to is labeled as emo. I somewhat follow the fashion trend, I guess. Not so much with my hair or with makeup [i hate makeup. xD], but with the clothes. I'm, generally, a pretty quiet person, and express myself through my writing/drawing/photography, and to the people I know, that fits me into the emo stereotype. But when I'm around my best friends, I'm so obnoxious. xD

Goth/emo kids around here have a reputation for doing drugs and cutting themselves and stuff of that sort, but I don't.

I'd say I'm somewhere between emo/normal, if I were to label myself. So, I'll put emo on the poll.

~Mew

Everyone lay off that label statement crap! That's specifically why the topic starter put the word stereotype in there..

Anyways, perhaps.. the weird kid, the strange one.. the, you-will-never-ever-meet-a-person-like-me. Dx

I don't really like to put labels on me but.....

The drama geek girl who walks down the halls singing songs/Nerd girl who is extra good at History & English/Prep who enjoys polos & sundresses/Normal person everyonceinawhile.

Stereotypes are dumb. Ya know I get pretty tired of constantly being called an emo BEEEP at school when I don't even wear that much black. In fact, I wear way more rainbow colorful stuff than black at all TT^TT I have bangs but they don't cover my eyes, and I don't cut myself either. Im my opinion people who stereotype themselves (like OMG im SoOoO Sc3nE LOLZ! PINK DINOSAUR IM soO randoM!) and those who stereotype others are pretty uh... silly.

I guess I'd probably be the super theater/music girl. I always am in a play or musical, or singing in a choir or talent show. And I love show choir.

Oh, and I'm also a GLEEK.

Your Mom stereotype.

Nah. Tomboy. Epic. Random. Llama. Uhh... Nerd. Fangirl. Epic PWNing n00b. xD .Nah. I'm normal. But I am random, :D

I picked nerd but really, I don't think I'm any of those things...

Mostly I don't care what you think. But sometimes I put on a lot of make up and dress girlyly.

Your Mom stereotype.Nah. Tomboy. Epic. Random. Llama. Uhh... Nerd. Fangirl. Epic PWNing n00b. xD .Nah. I'm normal. But I am random, :mimitchi:
Your Mum stereotype? What the hell?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back