What stereotype do you think you are?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda normal... Then again, nothing like normal. I'm so personal it's hard to explain :'D

I confuse people sometimes, I think.

I wear dark, heavy makeup most days, but also wear things from Hollister and otherwise normal clothes. Sometimes, I feel like wearing something dark. Sometimes, I feel like wearing nothing at all! ;D And my hair is just.. Normal.

As for my taste in music, people would probably label me emo, although a lot of the jocks in my school listen to the same bands as I do and just don't say anything. Ha.

As for my personality, I'm really quiet and a little nerdy. Well, pretty nerdy.

My sister also labels me as a derp. So, I don't know.

While I don't normally talk about nerdy things, my habit of correcting people on their ignorance on subjects and my apparently nerdy voice make people think I am a nerd.

Other than that, if "Normal-But-Kind-of-a-Jerk" is a stereotype that's what I would be.

I've been thinking about this recently, and I'm honestly not too sure. What does everyone here think?

When i ask people they tell me im "scene or emo or goth or odd" but i kinda try to be... hipster/diy. I just like the whole DIY vibe. OH and indieee. I think lables should stick to musicc

I don't know I've been called from Preppy - Emo. But in all honesty labels are for cans. ^^

I have to say im a lot of things xD , a bit of a nerd and a gamer, uhhh thats all really xD

I forgot to mention I dont label people xD lol. but I've been called emo and goth before xD

Sorry another EDIT. Bandgeek made me think...I am a band geek! I love love loveeee band <33

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like being labeled...buuuut...

-I'm a total band geek. (flutes are te awesomemest instruments ever created =3)

-Heck no, I'm not emo or goth >=|

-Not really popular...and I don't really care (I believe that it doesn't matter who you're friends with, as long as they're good friends

-___-)

-I can be pretty nerdy when it comes to band...otherwise not really. But when it comes to video games...I'm the nerdiest nerd who ever nerded it xD

-Not preppy. Too lazy. I COULD be a mascot and dance around all day, though xD

-50/50 on girliness...I can wear makeup and all that but I can only go so far xD

-I'm not sure if I'm a fangirl or not xD I do loooooove Fruits Basket though |3

-NOT a jock. Not one now, and I never will be.

So with all that said...even though I voted I was normal...you can clearly see I'm NOT normal >=D

EDIT: Added the edit line, the little dashes, and added some words.

EDIT EDIT: Fixed an emoticon........I think.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Nope. Didn't fix the emoticon last time. Pretty sure I fixed this time.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Happy Fourth, everyone =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm oh so obviously a person.

Labels are for soupcans.

Hmm, I don't really label myself.

I guess you could say I'm a little popular. Everyone knows me, and I have a lot of friends, but I just don't hang out with the coolest crowd in school. I'm popular, but not at the top, if you know what I mean. :p

uh, Asian!

My school's really preppy and white. There's probably like 2 or 3 non-white people in each class on average.

Nerd, always and proud of it. :) I guess normal too. :furawatchi: Artistic is one that would describe me, but in the music sense, not drawing in the least bit. :furawatchi:

A lot of people call me emo. I'm not saying I am, because I'm NOT. Personally, I think labeling yourself is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back