what time do u take a shower?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Night showers don't feel right anymore. But without a morning shower now, I fall asleep in the middle of my breakfast and start drowning in my Cookie Crisp. D;

Nighttime. Specifically because I hate going to bed dirty, and because I'm way too lazy to take showers in the morning + it's too cold! x]

At night. :]

That way, I feel really refreshed when I go to bed.

& I don't have enough time in the mornings before school to have a shower.

I take one at night before I go to bed. I don't have enough time to take one in the morning.

I take showers in late afternoon (6-7) after I get home from school, but usually I have to take it in that time slot because my hair has to be styled and combed constantly after a shower because, alas, I have curly hair and we all know what a biotch volume can be.

Otherwise, on the weekend, I take showers anywhere from 9pm-3am.. it just depends on the time because I need time to let my hair air-dry. : ( I tried blowdrying once and I ended up looking like Dolly Parton... with more frizz. ;_;

If I took a shower in the morning it'd be utter and complete chaos. XD I fail at keeping track of time in the morning and, uh, I'd probably fall asleep under the water faucet. I've done that a few times, and I hate the feeling of going outside with wet hair... also, drying off and then putting on school clothes is yucky. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually in the evening. I have very curly hair and I cannot stand it, and there isn't enough time for me to do my hair in the morning, and besides I have better things to do in the morning. Sleep. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back