What type of guys/girls do u like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.chocolate.luv.man

Reaction score
I am a gal that likes big and strong built guys....not fat,but u know...stalky with cute faces that play football and such. XD

and I like them my own age or at least 1 year ahead of me,I just think it's creepy if they are way older than me. :)

(I hope this is not a copy [or is in the right section ^_^ ]. :unsure: )

Well...

He has to be/have /has nice parents, has blonde or brownish black hair, ADORABLE, HAS TO DO BAND[xDDD],apperciates me....

And can be a year olde or younger than me. :]

I have a crush on this football player that does band. xDD

Skinny, Athletic, Amazing, Nice, able to be honest? Not AKWARD.

Hmm, i like the cute, long-haired (down 2 head length), nice, wimpy, sims 2 freak, protective type! :unsure:

and i want him my age! And NOT FAT WEIRD MEAN AND UGLY!!! :p

Ima picky gurl!!!!! ^_^

And im cute 2!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm...uhh......o.o[SIZE=12pt]'[/SIZE]

For some reason, sometimes I am attracted to a guy whos not really cute, and who is rude to me...xD

But, a guy that I would be interested in outside of my school would be a guy around my height, not fat, not skinny, nice, has nice friends/family, has something going for them, so not a dumb person!xD and of course he has to be cute.And has to have some of the same interests as me :].Annnddd!!!He also has to like/love me back ^_^

And thats all I want... :D

xD

Hmm, i like the cute, long-haired (down 2 head length), nice, wimpy, sims 2 freak, protective type!  :D

and i want him my age! And NOT FAT WEIRD MEAN AND UGLY!!!  :D

Ima picky gurl!!!!!  ^_^

And im cute 2!!!!!!  :D
Oh yeah and also, he has to luv me and luv me right! And i don't just say yes when a guy asks me out, i need 2 know him first! :D

Sporty, blonde or brown hair, someone I can talk to just like anyone else, caring, not up themselves, has the same interests as me, understanding, intelligent, funny.

I'm not really that picky...

I like girls that at least try to keep themselves fit, but not like anorexic.

Has to be smart.

Good sense of humor and doesn't take everything seriously.

Has similar interests.

Brunette = plus [:

I like guys that are older than me. Being I am like, the 3rd youngest in my class of 700+, that isn't hard. And I'll date anybody older, unless, they're like, you know... creepy older. O_O

I definately want someone taller than me. Once again, not really that hard. I'm a freshman, and I'm 5" 1'.

I don't like guys who are fat or overly muscled. Just a normal body type.

Above the appearence level, they have to not be trying to get in my pants all the time, they have to accept me for who I am, and not be afraid to spend time with me in public and have me around his guy friends.

Well, I can say I would like a smart, nice, funny, um... not really ugly guy who doesn't tease me about my randomness who is around my age(maybe random too) (by random I mean mental crazy, if you know what I mean). Perfect description of my boyfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back