What was the last thing you googled?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing I googled was reviews for my school, where I found out the school is pretty much a scam.

They make a ton of promises to you before you enroll, and don't keep to them at the end.

The admissions reps talk to you like a car salesman, and after you sign the paper work and loans, they basically don't care about you or your success whatsoever(which they proved to me pretty well on Thursday).

Also, the school isn't accredited(they claim they are), which basically means at the end of your course you get a piece of paper that pretty much means, "lulz we scammed you".

They promise a career right out of college, but don't help you find one(one of their promises), and don't even help set up interviews or build a resume(another promise).

They overcharge for their programs. Almost twice the cost to go there compared to a community college.

I also found out something pretty interesting. Every time the schools gets sued(for most of the above mentioned), they change their name.

So now because I didn't read the reviews before enrolling, I'm 19, 4 weeks into school(withdrawing Monday) and about $13,000 in debt because of my student loans. If I'm really lucky, I might be able to get out of at least a bit of the cost.

For a warning to anyone wanting to attend Everest College(or their many other names), don't. It's a waste of money for basically wasted time and useless knowledge for jobs that you can't get with their, "accredited programs". They're all over the US and Canada, so it's not just a warning to Washington or US folks.

@Sweet Kandi: D: Are there other colleges that scam you like that as well? Because that's terrible.

~~~~

The last thing I Googled was "Go My Son".

That's a song that we sing in music class that my friend and I love. :'D

I believe the last thing I googled was Tess' full name, just because I felt like it. Apparently her last name means some oven thing in some language :/

If it wasn't Tess' full name, than it was mummy's full name. I wanted to see if she secretly had a Facebook, or if she was somehow famous on the internet.

I'm pretty sure I googled stuff about irregular sleep schedules...

@Sweet Kandi: D: Are there other colleges that scam you like that as well? Because that's terrible. ~~~~

The last thing I Googled was "Go My Son".

That's a song that we sing in music class that my friend and I love. :'D
If it's a career/vocational college supported by Corinthian Colleges, I'd say yes. Everest has had quite a few different names, and a lot of them go by other names depending on State/Country.

''List of all superheroes created''.

I was insanely curious because at the time, I only really knew of Cat Woman, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Hercules and Astro Boy [if he even is a superhero].

Tamatalk. xD

Post 1400. It's a lame post count. I shall dedicate it to Starry and Weiwei. And Ksenia!

''What are brains made out of?''

I have this book that I'm reading called 'Ryan's Brain' and on the front there's a picture of a brain. It looked all guey and weird so I wanted to know what brains are made out of and how they're made and yeah. Still googling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back