What was the last thing you googled?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the last thing I googled was Tess' full name, just because I felt like it. Apparently her last name means some oven thing in some language :/
If it wasn't Tess' full name, than it was mummy's full name. I wanted to see if she secretly had a Facebook, or if she was somehow famous on the internet.
lol. I googled myself again.

Before that, I googled aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like a million times to see if there was a limit.

Google's funner than I thought Dx

I googled "Robe and Wizard Hat" told by an idol on youtube ^0^!!

''Swine Flu''.

I need education on it.

And I wanna know how bad it really is, what the risk factor really is and how many cases have been diagnosed overall. Curiosity, again.

''Songs with the name Ksenia in it''.

For a topic on here, also out of curiosity. Though my name is way too unpopular to have a song with it in it. Lolio. If anyone ever sings a song with the my name in it, I will celebrate 8D

''Weirdest msn name maker''.

I was terribly sick of not being able to have an epical MSN name like Carly and her friend didn't do muich help either so I had to google.

''Coffee''.

I google imaged it cuz mummy wanted a good image to print out for her business. She wants to teach people 'coffee' in Russian 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back