What was your FIRST EVER post?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in the Tamagotchi Memorial:

Tamagotchi's Name: AshleyTamagotchi's Age: I dont remember..

Date of Birth: I dont remember...

Date of Passing: I dont remember...

What Generation? 3rd

Your Comments: POOR ASHLEY!! He was a v3 and a generation 3. I slept with him hanging on my bed and when I woke up he wasn't there. I had to go to school and I couldnt find him. When I came back poor ashley was lieing there..dead...

Dont worry ashley, i buried your house (AKA. tamagotchi) and i'll always remember you......

Kisses & Hugs,

From your owner!!!
Oh man, I hate looking back at those posts....

hello. How do you find your first post ever? HELP!

I like funny and cute guys. There's this guy in my class like that. :D
...My first post on this account.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first in this account was something like:

Hey girls its me ausgal!
It was in Tama_Chi and Tamakitty's topic about how they had a shared account.

And I have no idea what my first post on Ausgal was.

Ahh, I thought that Ausgal was the best name ever and that I was so clever for making it up.

This has got to be the most funniest one I found. XDD (This isn't the first, but I wanted to share.)

Tamagotchi's Name: YOYAHTamagotchi's Age: 9

Date of Birth: october 27, 2005

Date of Passing: november 5, 2005

What Generation? 1

Your Comments: i am a good parent but it had to go back to the home planet.... WHY?????????????   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(       as of now i will sing a beutiful song i made up..

my tamagotchi:

I had a little pet

not an ordinary one

it was a tamagotchi

which i thought was my son

my tamagotchi name

is hard to say

but wat id like to say

is.....

Yoyah.... PLZ COME BACK

it been sad days.......

i looked around for a sound

but i find u dead.......

COME BACK YOYAH!!!!!

:(   :(   :(   :(   :(   WAHH!!!!!!!

ROFL. XDD

BUT ANYWAY.... Here's my first one:

This is so funny! my best friend has a tamagotchi right and its the ninja one it was watching tv and she fell off her chair in class! LOL   :D   :D   :D   :D  
IT WAS SO FUNNY!
WTF was wrong with me back then? XD

~SG~

hello. How do you find your first post ever? HELP!
You click on your profile, than on the top of your avvie there should be something like this ''Find all posts by this member'' and you click on that. Then you click on the link which says ''last''. Than on the BOTTOM of the LAST page, will be your first ever post.

Hope I helped :],

~illiey

I'm afraid to look at my old posts. x_x 
I typed like a COMPLETE NOOB like this:

Hi I hve 2 tamas can any1 help me plz??? O_O [That was when I was RT]

*Runs and curls in a corner*

And I like, posted stupid crap in the tamagotchi memorial. x_x Stuff bout my friend's tama.
EDIT:

I found my first post on RT. x_x

Well i am new here....and u noe that post that sez "how to bring your tama to school" thats my post  !
Posted on: September 25, 2005 03:22 pm  redtama Whats an is this "angelgotchi" you say :eek: ...
[ Like LAWL]

Now you guys can see how much more I improved....

Mine was here.

Yeah I never really posted in the introduction place, and I think it's a little late, now.

You click on your profile, than on the top of your avvie there should be something like this ''Find all posts by this member'' and you click on that. Then you click on the link which says ''last''. Than on the BOTTOM of the LAST page, will be your first ever post.
Hope I helped :],

~illiey
THANX!!!!

this is mine:

I had one to but i hate them. mine was pink (I smashed it)  :furawatchi:
???????

what the hay???

Mine:

Ok, I never had parents b4. And I'm wondring how you get them.  :lol: How do you get them???????????????
Yep. I was one of those people who thought, "ZOMG EVERYONE ON TAMATALK IS GONNA USE SHORTHAND!!!" when I first joined xD.

I'm thinking about making a new account. I don't know why.

Umm I don't see it because the topic was deleted.

But I remember it was in the Role Play section in a Naruto RP x3

The oldest one I could find was:

i'm usually not afraid of heights but my greatest fear would hav to be down escalators 0__0
I typed like such a noob. I was replying to a topic that was talking about people's fears.

This is the second oldest that really did prove I was a newbie.

omg that is so babyish, i mean cmon pickin names outta hat! auditions r MUCH better that's wat i do. but on the other hand maybe their just doin it to giv all the people with no skills a chance. so i'd hav to say that it is stupid and fair and unfair at the same time
That one was a reply on choosing roles for a drama.

Soon after, I just STOPPED posting for about a year.

I came back in March.

The first thing I did was go into the Introductions to say I'm back.

I'm not embarassed of that post though because I used proper grammar and spelling.

But I am embarassed of how I was back then .__.

I was such a newbie attention whore o.e

Whenever i get an item password from tamatown, say a balloon, i input the password onto my tama. (version 3) and it shows that i have it, but then i don't have it anymore. Why is that...

ALSO...When can u see ur family history, i got a brand new tamagotchi, its a toddler right now, and i can't view history in the family section or friend list. unsure.gif

P.S....PLEASE RELPY!!!
Geesh. At least I've learned how to spell and proper grammer.

My tamagotchi is 7 and the match maker came to it last night. It showed me an ugly guy so I said no to loving him . How many times can the match maker come ?
.....x3

I was cute.

How the heck do I dig my first post up? o.o

Help would be appreciated.

Cecib :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back