What was your FIRST EVER post?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"OOOOh, the butterfly one!! I always tried and tried, but i couldn't get it!! thanks for the tip!! :angry: "

This was in a topic about how to get mimiyoritchi XD I had crazy names for all the tamas when I was 9. For example:

Mametchi= Minimatchi

Memetchi= lightbulb

Kutchipatchi: DUCKY!

Itchigotchi: that strawberry guy

SK Disapproves = this is. D:

Nix666 = yesina, any you get through PM or anything, please PM me them! [ It was on a topic about screamer vids, on the 24th of February 2007]

FIRST EVER:

funsychloe = cool thanks that really helped :D :hitodetchi:

It was on the 20th of August 2006.

Let's just say I was a huge wuss back then I've changed lol I was such a noob XP. Here's the epic fail post from me >_<;;.

JUST KEEP IT ON PAUSE IN YOUR LOCKER WITH THE SOUND OFF THATS WHAT I DO

AND AT LUNCH I CONNECT WITH MY FRIENDS WITH THE SOUND OFF.OK

FROM CANDYGIRL93.

Tamagotchis used to be very big in my school, then only little kids, me and my friend have Tamagotchis in my school. Now everyone starts insulting me because I like Tamagotchis!

**wildcat_gal_101**

Oh God. XDDD

Hi! My name is Sara! I am new to TamaTalk. I love Tamas! You can call me Dotz~*! (I am a girl well of course!)

My tamas:

v6 1

v5 1

v4 1

v3 1

v2 2

My friends think I am funny kind and nice. I hope you find me interesting!

This is how I got my name Well my dogs name is Dots but instead I made it a z well bye! I am 13 years old and I am an animal lover as I said Dots, my dog he is a dalmatian. i love him!

That was like 3 days ago... but my first!

pochitchi is an adult. :furawatchi:

Aw, no capitals DD: -dies-

"No I have never....ITS A SCAM! YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!!!"

Back on Tamakiddy xD

On my old account...

Hi I am new but I know a lot about Tamas.There three things to do that I know of.

1. Make sure your Tama's weight isn't too high.

2. The more skill points you have in the skill that that job you are applying for in, the bigger chance of getting accepted you have. For example of I have 283 Social/Kindness, 133 Intelligence and 152 Arts/Talent and I applied for the scientist job, I wouldn't have as much as a good chance as something like a firefighter because the firefighter job is in the Social/Kindness category of jobs and the scientist is in the Intelligence category of jobs, and I have most Social/Kindness and least Ingelligence.

3. Play games if you have really low skill points and just take good care of your Tama!

Well that's all!

Aheh, I had no idea what coding was, hence the Optima font mishap (which happened in a few of my other newb posts.) My punctuation and stuff wasn't the best...I was quite pompous and obsessed about tamagotchi back then, really.

I wasn't big on chatspeak like when I just started interneting, which satisfies me.

On this account...

My parents don't support the idea of online selling/buying. But I agree, it would work out much better than a yard sale.

Thanks for the ideas, though. ^^
^Notice the difference. (Evidently, I just continued that topic on this new account, and if you went to that topic, you'd easily find out my old account.) Kind of wish I made an introduction topic for some reason, though.

This::

Hi! My name is Sara! I am new to TamaTalk. I love Tamas! You can call me Dotz~*! (I am a girl well of course!)

My tamas:

v6 1

v5 1

v4 1

v3 1

v2 2

My friends think I am funny kind and nice. I hope you find me interesting!

This is how I got my name Well my dogs name is Dots but instead I made it a z well bye! I am 13 years old and I am an animal lover as I said Dots, my dog he is a dalmatian. i love him!
XD my posts have changed even within a a week and a few days.... yeah....

Last edited by a moderator:
once upon a time a tiger named lily lived near a village of demon slayers.
It was in a team story apparently.

EDIT:I'll post my other account first posts, on those accounts.

this was it:

someone told me that the tama movie is out in america on dvd and video. do you know if this is true?

very lame first post XD I was in arizona and a girl told me that she saw the movie at big lots XD what a lie! the main reason I came to tamatalk was to ask that question XD then I found out how totally awsome this website is!

I really, REALLY have to see that movie!

:D

I forgot my oldest accounts name. I started as most did.

Then I moved onto DRS, for all you oldies who remeber THAT one X^D

I couldnt fit Scythe on there so it was just Scyth. Ring a bell? The first post for that one was in the roleplay somewhere, but I dont remeber where.

I think it was a Tokyo Mew Mew RP. I didnt know what that was but I joined anyways and went slightly far into it.

Ah... Now with this one. It was in either rate my avatar/signature and I was like,

8/10

(Yes this is DRS (Draft_Rebel_Scyth), I got a new account because I needed a change, so if your going to rate me lower because of that go ahead)

Mine had to do with asking about a Tamagotchi Mini Backpack.

I mainly came here for that and the codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back