What will be invented?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikkiG

Reaction score
What would you like to be invented but won't happen in your lifetime? It can be something totally unrealistic!

I would like a robot that could take care of my Tamagotchis when I die. LOL. Yeah, I know I'm a geek... :)

High caffeine and sugar soda with zero calories.

Diet Mountain Dew just doesn't take the same. -sigh-

And I would love a device that could pause time. Not even rewind or fastforward. Pause. I'm terrible to wake up in the morning - I always find myself wishing I could just hit the, "pause time button," on my iHome remote and sleep as long as I want. :p

with my luck, a live as long as you want machine could probably be invented the second afte I die. :)

maybe a digital life thingy. Like in Phil of the future, (yeah, I watch it, occasionally, go Phil!! in the future!) where he puts on little glasses and lives a gool electronic life. I would go skating like every day and play volleyball, and I'd have my own skateboard half pipe, that'd be the LiFe)

Hover cars :|

Ya know. Those things that in the 90's they said they would have by the time I graduated. Yeah. Not seeing many of those around D:<

That'd be my luck anyway.

Hmm... Fat free/Calorie free potato chips that don't taste like sawdust O:

Something that could bring me back from the dead. But by the time it is invented, I am too dead for it to work on me. Too dead? Wait, what?

All I will say is...

Alot of good things will be invented when I die/

Alot.

High caffeine and sugar soda with zero calories.Diet Mountain Dew just doesn't take the same. -sigh-

And I would love a device that could pause time. Not even rewind or fastforward. Pause. I'm terrible to wake up in the morning - I always find myself wishing I could just hit the, "pause time button," on my iHome remote and sleep as long as I want. :angry:
I'd love that, mainly on the days Nick ends up on my porch, and we hug <3

I wish THAT could last forever.

A Pause button, just like you Cinderpelt! I could pause time and then kick and hurt my gym teacher all I want then unpause time and my gym teacher will feel all that pain and not know who did it. XD

I could also scare the crap out of my class by pausing time and then writing "School is stupid!" on the chalk board, then unpausing time.

I could also pause time and eat all my brother's candy, unpause time, and he would know I ate it all. XD

Ah, life would be great is mine and Cinderpelt's pause button is invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back