What Would Yooou Do If Kids Ruled

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we would all pass away, one by one.

I would like, do lotsa things. I can't choose only a few. But if children ruled the world, the world would die. There wouldn't be any smart people around, and schools would get trashed.

But one thing I've always wanted to do; ride on the back of a shopping trolley around the supermarket without constantly getting told off and almost kicked out. Heaven<3

I'd be dead. I would have jumped off a cliff to spare further pain.

But if I ruled the world, thats a different story. I would have english teachers getting people to use basic english skills such as spelling simple words, using capital letters and using grammar in correct places. Not looking at anyone in particular -Shiftyeyes- *cough* KuChIpATcHi LOLZ *cough*

If kids ruled the world... Ahhh yes.

I would run to the highest place I could find and tell them to all grow up, so that kids won't be ruling anymore.

Because, to be very honest, kids are desperatly immature (no offence, as I'm a kid myself, but I mean like 9-year-olds ((andmyex)) and stuff), and we wouldn't be able to survive 'cause they'd do things like rob shops, eat all the chocolate, take whatever they wanted and cause havoc. Like at home, but all over the world. D:

Scary thought, really.

I'd make a miny army and take over the world with them lol I'm 15 so I'm still considered a child lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back