What Would You Think of This?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree! you should be able to type in your friend's codes and then face them!

I think that would be a great idea because I'm the only person in my neighborhood who has a tamagotchi and I am dying to get a friend. :D ;)

Your wrong. You need Wi-Fi to do that. Wi-Fi is not a code. It could still be connecting to other people but it is not a code.

But as you get a message, it is going to show you an envelope. You press the middle button and it says open it and you press yes and it comes up. But it asks you if you want to save it or delete it. If you press save, you can see the envelope going inside the desk, If you press delete, you can see the envelope going into the trash can

I agree! That is a great Idea to connect with friends around the world who have Tamagotchi!

I would surely but one of those Tamas!

i think that that is a pretty good idea BUT wayyyyy so complicated for younger peoples and it takes the fun away from the chalenge of finding people to connect with! :D

I think it's a brilliant idea! Don't you just sometimes wish things would just happen without all of the thought that it's too complicated? I wish this idea would happen.

[SIZE=8pt]I think that's an excellent idea! You could have friends from all over the world with that! [/SIZE]

Try submitting that idea to Bandai and see what they think of it ;)

I think it's a neat idea....But it's hard to know what is ur friends Tama-Code.

I also have an idea that BanDai should make a new web site for Friends Tama Codes.Your friend will sign up write his/her Email-Adress,HOmepage,username,Password...And after that,a complete sign up is made,automatically,the user have it's own Tama Friends-Code.....JUst search the username and put the code to your tama(if Bandai created a tama friends code and a tama that you can put the codes that you found, that is such a neat and cool idea)...and tada!A new friend was succesfully connected with...But that is such imposible now for us to have that kind of tamas,hard to made,and hard to have.

Tama Rocks!

Tamagitchis should have codes for friends...like so people who dont live near eachother can still make their tamas friends...what do u think?
I really like this idea, I'd love to see it in future Tamagotchis.

Not many people I know have Tamagotchis, so I love this idea. :D

I think it would be really good idea! You can talk to your friend who lives in Japan. LOL! :wacko:

I think that is a wonderful idea because if you and your friend are on the phone and yall both got adults and want to get the tama's to marry, yall don't need to go near eachother. Great idea! You get the ICY STAR OF APPROVAL:) lol

I was really confused for a minute because I didn't get that you were talking about the actual Tamagotchi's themselves, I thought that you were talking about TamaTown XD

I think that this is a brilliant idea, and I wish that we could at least get something like the gift system that Binary was talking about up there.

Another thing possibly would be to have a little more freedom in TamaTown. At first, reading this thread, that's what i thought you were talking about - being able to IM in the town and meet up with your friends to game and to exchange gifts. I know that you already can have friends in the town, but every time i make a friend, i honestly never see them again.

Well, it's a lovely Idea dear, I hope to see more from you ^_^

~Kikitchi~Kitty

ooh, you mean like tamagotchi phone numbers? that would be sooo cool! you could call certain characters and they could become friends and get married and stuff! is that what you mean? that's just what i thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back