What Would You Think of This?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice for you is to...SPEAK UP!!! Companies usually appriciate new ideas from fans. They may even use your idea. When you have good ideas like that, don't hold back or nothing will get accomplished. Write to bandai!!!

Too expensive and too complicated. Also, how much battery power would this take up? Tama batteries only have a short life as it is.

that would be a very nice idea indeed.

I would like it much, for I don't know a single person in my country who is still into tamas...

speaking up and writing to BanDai would be a nice thing to do, however I don't think it is something they can manage to do backwise. I mean, this function, if possible, would only be available in a future version.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is the coolest idea ever it so totally rocks dude

Well that's why they did Music City how they did so you can interact with other players that you can't connect to.

It could be something like the cafe at pet society on FaceBook..

For the people who don't know,

what the cafe does is when you are not loged on, your pet may go into the cafe by itself,

then when other people are online, they can visit the cafe and meet other pets.

So what I'm trying to say is, tamas should also have a 'roam' mode, where you can leave your tama on a online 'hotel' or something for a while(also good for people at school/work),

then when other people logon, they can have interactions with your tama...^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back