What would your name have been...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
I'm just kinda curious. My parents told me if I had been a boy,my dad woulda named me "Duncan Idaho *my last name*" ;) That made all my friends crack up! I mean,what kinda name is Duncan Idaho? No offence to anyone with that name but it just doesn't fit with ME. My crush's name woulda been mine if he was a girl :(

My name is Jess, but if I was a boy my parents would have called my Matthew (my younger brother's name, eh :( ) or Jesse ;) .

-Puma

I don't remember what I would have been if I were a boy but my name alternative was Angilique! :( So I would have basically been Angel. So yeah... I got lucky and ended up with my lovely name which I like a lot more.

I'm just kinda curious. My parents told me if I had been a boy,my dad woulda named me "Duncan Idaho *my last name*" :( That made all my friends crack up! I mean,what kinda name is Duncan Idaho? No offence to anyone with that name but it just doesn't fit with ME. My crush's name woulda been mine if he was a girl :(
Elliot! Well, I don't know. But maybe!

lol o_O

mametchi :(

My parents asked not to know my gender until I was born. So they only thought of Elizabeth when I was born.

I actually have no clue. I've always wondered that though. I guess my parents only thought of a name when they knew that I was a girl. They have sme funky scanny thingy majiggy.

My parents chose my name before I was born, but after they found out they were having a girl. So, I had no boy name alternates.

My Mom thought about naming me Jasmine, Ivy, and Autumn, all of them are really good names. I ended up as Aubrey, though, which I love. My Dad wanted to name me Birdie. :(

My parents knew I was going to be a girl, so they didn't come up with any boy names.

I dunno, but it's an interesing question :33

My Names Michelle,

But If I was Born a Boy,

My Grandma (on my dads side), had her mind set on the name

Dillip...o_O (Like, Phillip, Except, its Dillip)

*Is SO happy i'm a girl*

Hmm, that's a really good question.

I think my mom has said something about this in the past.

I probably would've been named Issac.

:/'

I like Issac better than my own name.

- xd3vilx

Before being born the nurses all thought I was a boy, and since my parents wouldn't make their minds up on a girls name, and I was going to be a 'boy', I was going to be Thomas (ugh...).

However, I was born by cesarian as a girl, so my father named me doing a crossword and my name, Inés, cropped up in it. So I became Inés.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back