What would your name have been...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]If i was a boy then my name would've been Ben. Ben is my cousin's name and he is only like, 2 years old! :) [/SIZE]

my name would be danny i dont know why but i would be hot but then again i'm glad im a girl and not a boy!!!! :p :D :wacko:

My parents told me that if I was a boy, my name would have been ''Matthew'' xD

My parents would have called me Jaimee, but I deiced that I would have called myself James anyway!But do you know whats annoying? Liz(Liz!) calls me Jaimee because she knows how much I love it. *cough cough*

May I burn her?
Oh poor you Jaimee.

And no, you may not burn me.

My mom said "Chobs". 0_o I'm SO glad I'm a girl, because Chobs is the creepiest name... ever. My mom calls me it anyways. D;

My parents would have named me Ben or Zack. Good thing I wasn't a boy!!! Because if I had, there would have been 3 Zack's in my grade with the same schudule.

I'm just kinda curious. My parents told me if I had been a boy,my dad woulda named me "Duncan Idaho *my last name*" :) That made all my friends crack up! I mean,what kinda name is Duncan Idaho? No offence to anyone with that name but it just doesn't fit with ME. My crush's name woulda been mine if he was a girl :D
ima gurl but if i was a boy my name would be josh ;)

i gots a hamster named buster! hes a black and wite teddy bear hamster and hes SUPER fuzzy, he loves to cuddle with me and run up my arms (witch is hard cuz im so tickelish, iand i try my best not to fling my arms around when he does do that :) ), im gonna go get him on the comuter keys to see what he writes, hold on ill brb....k im back with buster, READY<SET GO GO GO BUSTER!

ghskl;dgfppptootoottttttttoooooooo

gfddddddddddddddkljl;yyyyyyyyyhfjjjjuuuugtaaaaaaaaaaaaaa43789o ctrrrrrrrrr6;oiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkk

ok thats enough, thank u for ur time buster! (hes really sleepy he was sitting on the A key for,like an HOUR, so i deleted a lot of the a's he did) did he write a masterpiece or what?lol, so any of u who dont have pets i sugust u get a hamster, they are low matenence and they are SOOO funny and loving :D

i gots a hamster named buster! hes a black and wite teddy bear hamster and hes SUPER fuzzy, he loves to cuddle with me and run up my arms (witch is hard cuz im so tickelish, iand i try my best not to fling my arms around when he does do that ;) ), im gonna go get him on the comuter keys to see what he writes, hold on ill brb....k im back with buster, READY<SET GO GO GO BUSTER!

gfddddddddddddddkljl;yyyyyyyyyhfjjjjuuuugtaaaaaaaaaaaaaa43789o ctrrrrrrrrr6;oiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkk

ok thats enough, thank u for ur time buster! (hes really sleepy he was sitting on the A key for,like an HOUR, so i deleted a lot of the a's he did) did he write a masterpiece or what?lol, so any of u who dont have pets i sugust u get a hamster, they are low matenence and they are SOOO funny and loving :)
^_^ OMG OOPS!!! im sorry i replyed to the wrong topic!! i was suposed to be re=plying to the "do u have a pet"topic, sorry!! :D :D :D

i gots a hamster named buster! hes a black and wite teddy bear hamster and hes SUPER fuzzy, he loves to cuddle with me and run up my arms (witch is hard cuz im so tickelish, iand i try my best not to fling my arms around when he does do that :) ), im gonna go get him on the comuter keys to see what he writes, hold on ill brb....k im back with buster, READY<SET GO GO GO BUSTER!

ok thats enough, thank u for ur time buster! (hes really sleepy he was sitting on the A key for,like an HOUR, so i deleted a lot of the a's he did) did he write a masterpiece or what?lol, so any of u who dont have pets i sugust u get a hamster, they are low matenence and they are SOOO funny and loving :D
Isn't that off topic? With spam?

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom said "Chobs". 0_o I'm SO glad I'm a girl, because Chobs is the creepiest name... ever. My mom calls me it anyways. D;
"Chobs"? o_O I'm glad you're a girl too. My name would've been Thomas or stay the same.

.Brendon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back