*~ What year were you 8 ? ~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What year were you 8?

• 1900 to 1910

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1910 to 1940

• 1940 to 1960

• 1960 to 1980

• 1980 to 1990

• 1990 to 2000 ~*! 2007 !*~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks i was 8 in 2001, Im turning 14 this year. (september)

I was 8 in 2004.P.S. Heather girl, you are a super retatted retard!Oh and what kind of name is cutedancingbailey?UR RETARTED

I was 8 in 2004.P.S. Heather girl, you are a super retatted retard!Oh and what kind of name is cutedancingbailey?UR RETARTED
Please don't talk (actually type but anyways...) to the other members like that.

Ansewering this topic: I don't give out information about my age. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was 8 in 2002. :mellow: This year i'm turning 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D B)

And prettygirlmadi! you're being VERY rude. you shouldn't call people retarded. What if people thought your name/username was stupid? What would you do? Or how would you feel about that? And how you said "Oh and what kind of name is cutedancingbaily?" "Baily" might be her name. And what you said about the other girl (boy?) was rude too! Please don't say that about people because it's going to get you reported, this topic closed, and it can also create an arguement.

prettygirlmadi! ur the one whos retarted!!! if ur gonna call ppl reatarted better get ur pants up and u'll have to mess with ME!!!

i'm that kinda girl who has A T T I T U D E!!! (that could be a cool avvie......)

anyways i was 8 in 2003!!!

so now im 11.........

11 what a GREAT YEAR!!!

don't call anybody a retard its mean and you just spammed so don't do it again please

i am 13 now so like i said before i was 8 in 2002

I turned 8 in 2002. That was actually a pretty long time ago, if you think about it. It doesn't seem that long ago since I was watching fire works on New Year's Eve in 1999, waiting for the new millenium to come. But, seeing as that was seven years ago, it does seem like a long time.

I turned 8 in November 3 2002. Almost 5 years ago. Sometimes thinking about how long I've stayed in the US kind of scares me. I've been living in the US since 2002. It also scares me how fast time is going. I feel like it was yesterday I started 6th grade. and it's already April! I only have one moth left of school. But I can't even think of myself when I was that young.

I was 8 in 2004.P.S. Heather girl, you are a super retatted retard! Oh and what kind of name is cutedancingbailey?UR RETARTED
SK? A retard? Ahaha, that's one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard in my life! :(

And let my de-code CuteDancingBailey:

Cute- she's cute

Dancing- she dances

Bailey- her name's Bailey!

Is that understandable? She isn't retarded either- watch what you say. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back