*~ What year were you 8 ? ~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What year were you 8?

• 1900 to 1910

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1910 to 1940

• 1940 to 1960

• 1960 to 1980

• 1980 to 1990

• 1990 to 2000 ~*! 2007 !*~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SK? A retard? Ahaha, that's one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard in my life! :( And let my de-code CuteDancingBailey:

Cute- she's cute

Dancing- she dances

Bailey- her name's Bailey!

Is that understandable? She isn't retarded either- watch what you say. :rolleyes:
Rey Mysterio i think so too!!.... well.... i was 8 when it was 2004.... it seems like 1 day just pasted since 2004... i like those days. it was the good times.

i was 8 in 2004 wich makes me 11 now i'll be 12 in december thanx for asking!!!!! :D :D

I don't feel like giving out personal information...sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't talk (actually type but anyways...) to the other members like that.
Ansewering this topic: I don't give out information about my age. :)
Yes...please do not talk (hehe type) to other users like that. It is not nice.

I was too_Omg! I just realised, I'm going to be eleven!

I'm scared now.
it's ok. don't be. It's just like turning 8. ( Like this topic that I made! lol ) Except..you are turning older than that and yeah. * Hehehe *

v4lover

I was 8 in 2004.P.S. Heather girl, you are a super retatted retard!Oh and what kind of name is cutedancingbailey?UR RETARTED
Pretty Girl Madi,

Please do not talk to other people like that. It hurts their feelings and it offends them. -_- So can you please not say that? :angry:

v4lover :marumimitchi:

Pretty Girl Madi,
Please do not talk to other people like that. It hurts their feelings and it offends them. :( So can you please not say that? :p

v4lover :mellow:
I thought it was funny actually XD

When people insult me with poor spelling, especially when they call me an retarded and spell it wrong, it makes me laugh like none other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back