What you've attempted when with your pet/s...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
So you see, I had 2 chickens (not exactly pets but who cares).

One day, my brother magically 'forced' them to do backflips (not animal abuse I swear).

He did it by flipping them backwards (obviously, and with his own hands)

and they were probably traumatised but y'know they seemed normal afterwards.

So yeah, has anyone on Tamatalk, or does anyone know of somebody attempting

some sort of seemingly disastrous trick with their pet/s? :)

When I was 6 I tried to force one of my dogs to "marry me" and I also forced them to play dress-up with baby clothes xD

I was such a dumb kid back then :p

When my cat Makiko was pregnant, my big brother filled a big plastic box up with water and tried to make her balance her paws on the edges and she fell inside!! :angry:

I once let my dog lick a popsicle I had.

...And then I put that popsicle back in my mouth. I'm gross.

Reactions: Box
Spiders and ants are very important animals and they can also feel pain. Just because they're ugly doesn't mean hurting them is okay. Unless they're like fire ants and very poisonous spiders, then I understand, but if they are the types that just coexist with you, leave them be. I rather have my house full of spiders than mosquitoes or tineids.

Anyway, when I was a little I used to throw pillows at one of our old cats, I also threw our degus a little in the air and then caught them (not very high and they always were fine, but still I feel bad for it.) Also I sometimes give my bearded dragons pieces of cakes...

Why don't they count?
Because I have a phobia :wacko:

Thinking of them crawling on you while you're asleep... in your nose... thinking they could be in your tomorrow clothes... thinking they're small, hiding, uncontrollable, and that yes they're there, in the dark!!!

Ants and spiders are allowed outside and in open spaces in the house, but in the bathroom or my room... too close I can't deal with my fear. So I scream, lol. Then I ask my dad for some help, and if it's cold outside he'll vaccum the bug -

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was 3 I pushed my white cat off a stair railing!!!!! -_- This house was a two story house if that tells you how bad it was, but he landed fine. :eek:

This doesn't count as a pet but for weird reasons I like to dig and destroy ant hills. In Grade 7 there was a tree that had a little place where ants lived, so I took a stick and started digging out of sheer boredom, all the ants started crawling up the stick and on my shoes which I didn't know why until I dug deep enough where I saw the baby EGGS. o.o After that I started digging it back in cause I felt bad... But there must've been a Queen ant there if there was eggs! :3 They looked exactly like this: https://www.nigeldownerphotography.com/data/media/4/in-0079_black_garden_ant_larvae.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my dog react positively to socks

would put a sock in front of his face and then feed him his meal

Wanted to see if it would work

it did

gotta love that drool

don't even know why I would want to check

I had my dog react positively to socks

would put a sock in front of his face and then feed him his meal

Wanted to see if it would work

it did

gotta love that drool

don't even know why I would want to check
How Pavlovian of you.

My cat loves nothing but food. We left the house for vacation one spring break, and there was a bag of cat food in the top shelf of the closed closet. When we came back, we found that the cat had somehow opened the closet, opened the bag, knocked the bag onto the floor, and eaten the cat food from it.

I use a lint roller to de-shed my cat.

Or sometimes tape.

She actually loves it and purrs and stuff so that's cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back