what..........................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx for all the help guys but i'm gonna have to face facts it is broken! any more suggestions? really would be helpful.... what should i do whith my broken tama?EEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!!!!! NOW THE SCREEN IS BLINKING ON AND OFF!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Tamagotchi uses the infra red technology to connect, wich can be distorted when connecting in light. Try connecting in the shade.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Did you do it while you are in the sun because the sun doesn't let you connect somtimes.[/SIZE] :mellow:

Try pressing it at the same time! when you pressed B to connect did it say failed? Or did it just exit the thing?

:blink: :mellow: : :mellow: :blink:

:blink: :blink:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it stoped blinking but what sould i do whith it??????? oh no!!!!!!!! now i can only see half of my tama it is still move/ing on the screen........ what...... should...... i....... do?!?!? :furawatchi: :blink: :lol: :mellow:

You should take it back somethings really wrong with it

Sorry for the inconveinence

.:~Shari Tami Girl~:.

A.K.A Sad Angel

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i can't find the recite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what should i ddddddddddddddoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nazotchi: :p B) B) :( :(

:lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i can't find the recite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what should i ddddddddddddddoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nazotchi: :p B) B) :( :(
waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! this is not cool! now i can't hear the beeping on my tama!!!!!!

okay.................................. i reseted it.................. now i set the time.............................................................................................te egg isn't move/ing i'll rset it agian................................................................................................. okay i'll wait till it hatches....

it is not a fake......... :huh:

How do u tell the difference between a fake and a real tama? :huh: :huh:

(just thought i'd ask)

Im not sure if a V3 can connect to a V1.Though it can connect to other V3's.

How to connect V3 to V3:

1) On both your Tamagotchi's, select the fifth option, on the top.

2) Select VER.3

3) Select either, gamne, present of visit, depending on what you want to do. (make sure you do this on both Tama's)

4) Now, put both Tamagotchi V3's up next to eachother. Now on only one of your Tamagotchi's click the [ b ] button, (middle button) it will connect both of them.

Wallah!

How to connect V3 - V2:

1) On both your Tamagotchi's, select the fifth option, on the top.

2) On the V3, select option OTHER, cant exactly remember what option to use on V2, try both options, V1/V2.

3) Now on only one Tamagotchi, press the middle button, when 'stand by' appears. (Make sure you are holding the Tamagotchis close together)

//Haze
Yes you can connect with V3, by choosing the option "Other" just like when you V3 connects with V2.

thanx for all the help guys but i'm gonna have to face facts it is broken! any more suggestions? really would be helpful.... what should i do whith my broken tama?EEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!!!!! NOW THE SCREEN IS BLINKING ON AND OFF!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so sorry 4 u...................

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B)

Or, get a new tama!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Then there is no problem any more!

You could keep the old tama(with no batteries)

And, you'll have a non-broken tama!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back