what..........................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you touched something on the chip that killed (or just made a malfunction) in your tama. Or you drop, shook, threw (?) it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel SO sorry 4 u and i hope ur tama gets all better

DaGals :huh:

to connect with v3:select the connect icon, then when in it, select VER.3

to connect with v1 and v2:

select the connect icon, then when in it, select OTHERS
thanx but i think it is broken and i'll have to save up for a new one, but frist i'll try your advice.................................

it is T..............O...............A.......................T.....................A.....................L...........L......................Y borken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx again every one,this is why i love tama talk every ones so helpful thank u!!!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: forver , #mimitchi#

well i'm going to walmart some time and i'm going away for acouple of days so if u email or post in this forum i can't read it intill i get back, p.s. i'm going on friday june 29, i don't whant to take my tama, i mean i really don't whant to take a borken tama on a trip, whish me luck on finding the recite! :puroperatchi:

well i'm going to walmart some time and i'm going away for acouple of days so if u email or post in this forum i can't read it intill i get back, p.s. i'm going on friday june 29, i don't whant to take my tama, i mean i really don't whant to take a borken tama on a trip, whish me luck on finding the recite! :puroperatchi:

i mean june 30!!!!!!!!!

dunno but its not a fake ....... i would know if it's a fake. it might be but i don't think so......

if its brand new return it cuz its broken and say u r cheating me u call this good product i demand justice and anyway who would sell krappy stuff and then don't return it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back