What's on your Copy and Paste?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
name:

looks:

personality:

Day/Night:

Powers:

other:

lol i was joining an rp :D

i married andy back in july, but then we divorced.

yeah, im divorced from all the guys i married.

i like it better that way. i can fxxk whoever i want.

;DD

o_o Yeah, I wrote that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Bother buying DS games, most likely.

After showing me the games, me, my brother and dad got into a argument over the gender of Mario characters. Apparently Birdo is a boy and my dad and brother believe that Yoshi is a boy even though SHE LAYS EGGS.

^ Yoshi is like... neither gender. It scares me too. xDDDD We just call it he.

*Checks*

Ooooh. A convo of me and Jae's. Don't think I'mma share that. XD

-----> The Truth Is a Terrible Thing..Seriously, it is.

OH YEAH, I remember now You Me At Six song with the Seriously it is part, from my friends facebook status, which I copyed and pasted, for no reason in particular...

^I absolutely love that site.

www.zeldacomic.net/archives

Edit:

New one:

Ooooooh. Better give Soulja Boy some ice. I... Wh... I'm out of my randomness. You win, Juice. I mean... NO YOU'RE JUICE NOW.

Krystal said that. Part of the randomest conversation ever.

spongebob, colours, simpsons, lemon lime, badges, spiderman, the friends, the family, BRADIEWEBB, long plane trips, shiny cars, bracelets, red bull, frogs, pasta salad, heart shaped sunnies, concerts, pebbles, photos, sleeping in, photography, lemon gelati, where the wild things are, wednesdays, smiling at randoms, (L!)

Editing my TT profiiile!

Ooooooh. Better give Soulja Boy some ice. I... Wh... I'm out of my randomness. You win, Juice. I mean... NO YOU'RE JUICE NOW.
Krystal said that. Part of the randomest conversation ever.
Whaaaaat? I didn't say that. *sweatdrop* I was like... drunk last night. xD On sugar.

Oh. What's on my copy is our (Me and Jae's) whole conversation on Twitter. I don't know if I should share. xDDDDD

^ Yeaaah. That was the best convo ever. We should get another award. xD

Aoshi Shinomori is the leader, the very hot leader, of the Oniwaban Group. He fights with a short sword and feels that he has to defeat Kenshin to avenge his friends deaths.

Haha, results of a quiz. It said I was Aoshi. o_o Liek. Nowaydude. Anyway, I love how it says, "Aoshi Shinomori is the leader, the very hot leader of the Oniwaban Group." Sooo true. xDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back