What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you roll on the floor, having a 3 year old style tantrum anywhere your mum will get you what you want.
I've tried that before. In a shoe store, when I wanted some new converse. It didn't work - my Mum just said I couldn't have dessert for three days. She knows it's my weakness. xD

[Of course, I snuck brownies and cookies out of the 'secret drawer' my Mum thinks I don't know about.]

If you roll on the floor, having a 3 year old style tantrum anywhere your mum will get you what you want.I can't make it over the playground fence in one jump with out pain and public humiliation.
LOL. My mum is ashamed when ever I be even slightly loud.

I learned if you say "Oh, you wanna fight about it" to a bus driver you get kicked off the bus.

I learnt many historical things today, but of course, I forgot them all and the only benefit from the excursion was that I started using big words ;D

Yes, well, I also learnt not to run backwards when going down on a hill.

Dont take a video when your friend is taking a video, it makes you fall off your chair.

Mr K is sick of me.

Sneakernight is horrible, yet so incredibly catchy.

I look horendous in photos and videos D:

I am too tall. It makes me hit my head when Im getting out of the school bus.

Sarah cares too much about Trace [Cyrus], she even skipped school on his birthday o:

Apparently juice makes your teeth rot.

Jumping on stairs makes you trip and roll down the rest of the stairs.

Yep, today was very educational.

Drinking energy drink for brekkie will make you twitch and launch you into giggle fits all day.

&& Teachers hate it!

Eating 3 pancakes (Woot it's pancake day) and then running around like a maniac then falling down the stairs will only give you stitches.. Painful, Painful stiches ;)

That my mum made pancakes, but I haven't seen them since (she made them 15 minutes ago)

Or maybe she just made the batter and let is settle first....hm

That the dance show is in a month D:

That sausage and chicken dippers can go together

that the beans I have are hot!!!!! *has a burnt tongue*

That Aquapets are the most annoying toy on the planet. I am going to blow thing up if it sings that stupid song again I pressed the button ages ago and it's still going > ;)

I learned that the normal senario of going to the toilet and flushing it can cause the pipe to randomly fall down and flood the bathroom and whilst still flushing squirt water up my legs and all into my socks and leave me freaking out trying to unlock the bathroom door and escape.. Flooding the bathroom and guess what? I'm all alone what do I dooooo? I friggin smell like pee and I'm scared LOL come to think about it that would have made a great youtube vid ;)

+ The water is leaking through into the kitchen

Edit: I know I could have phrased that better but y'know..

Edit: Phewww my dad came and rescued me :D Nowww I need a bath

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned:

That at the end of the year we are having biology finals D:

That I got a 73% on my science test =D

That walking down the hall with my friend with her bicycle that she stored in the janitors closet for 3 days and waving to our BFF while she is in class can get her confused.

The fairy dance.

China has some pretty awesome stuff.

My guinea pig is more crazy than I thought she was.

Saying you painted your toenails over vacation can get different reactions for different people.

EDIT: Typo (Spelled 'pretty' 'petty')

Last edited by a moderator:
I look horendous in photos and videos D:
Never heard of a sillier thing in my life. xP

You're beautiful, Ksenia.

Today was also very beneficial for my knowledge. I learnt that when a guy in your year named Dylan runs up to you and hugs you from behind, he is not a psycho rapist and it is wise not to scream and fall on top of him kicking. Especially if your friend catches it on video tape. Ah well, Dylan thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. At least someone enjoyed it. xD

Faking that you fall over can get you out of P.E.

Sarah made a birthday cake for Trace Cyrus' birthday.

Carly likes to publically humiliate me [Cuz of my fear of Barbies!]

Division. The weird one where theres a half of a ''T'' and it goes all weird. You're probably confuzzled.

I wont get teased for having Thomas the Tank Engine milk at school.

Ice cream tastes worse then before.

According to Jen, milkonade is the worst drink ever invented D: .

Mr K thinks Im bad at maths [i'll show him... ;) ]

I learned you must do your homework. No matter how boring it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back