What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that a closed door can be painful lol. Also the mountain dew I'm drinking at school is making me hyper but I must calm down LOL!!! xD I can't I'm doomed!

-Milkonade does not taste good when you use ''Blood orange'' lemonade.

-Pig tails make me looklike this girl from Guitar Hero II.

-Acid makes up the best recipes.

-Biting my mp3 chord is funnn.

-Not going to the toilet for the whole day is not good.

-This smiley: x)

-Honey ice cream taste bad xP

Alot more, but Im a little lazy.

Today I learnt that Melting Chocolate chips in a plastic container in the microwave will get you nowhere.

However, It will get Smoke coming out from the micrwoave, and a burnt hole in the plastic container.

Though the melted chocolate chips taste good. As long as there aren't small melted peices of plastic from the container hidden in them.

People can throw basketballs at you too hard causing you to ball backwards and get trampled ;o I swaer someone stepped on my arm..

And that I'm gonna wet myself if I dont go to the toilet after I finish this post...

Which is now but I havent pressed the button

Ima go now :)

I'm done..

I learnt a new lesson dont wear a dressing gown with loooonnngg ropes and attempt to hop up the stairs I like fell back down then I hopped back up with the best of my ability and closed my hand in the door and whisperd a silent youch because everyone is asleep still > ;)

I got a new one Popcorn tastes weird after you just brushed your teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learnt that I can take videos using my digital camera. I just made one and am uloading it now so the whole of TT can see! I sound lame on video :|

^ I so want to hear your accent, Ksenia.

I don't know if I'll be making a video anytime soon but if I do you guys will hear the British spazziness reign true. :3

My friend would rather ditch me and my our other friends when we go to camp to go to a Jonas Brothers concert :D Gawd she has been to every one of there concerts that they have done in London and they sing practically the sames songs again but in a different order > ;)

I just realised I learn alot :D

Barney is a rapist.During Science, we went on a Barney website and started playing some random game where you can drag and drop random characters and kids, and people kept making it look like the kids were giving the charaters blow jobs. xD
^ LOL.

I learned that putting a marshmallow in a microwave turns out pretty good.

Its only morning, but I already learnt not to run with a bowl of cereal in your hand.

Dad is coming in about 20 mins to pick me up! I totally forgot!

TinyPic is slow when it comes to uploading videos. Rawr.

Yep ;3

[Oh, and Esther, you'll hear me once it lets me upload teh video ;3]

Edit;; Gosh! I just listened to my video for the first time and I sound SO British! Its scary! Im not British, but I sound it so much. I suppose thats cool ;3 I like British accents.

^ It is. I had it on my iPod once. xD

I learned... That I could play Alto Saxophone, I tried playing my sister's clarinet. xDD

Allie:

I should tell Peter, and see what his reaction is. xD He likes Barney.

-Dont run/skip inside animal enclosures. You will slip on poop and land on a poor animal.

-McDonald's makes me cough.

-My dad has grey hair.

-I have another fear. You now that bird, the ibis? ITS FREAKIN SCARY!

-My brother has another girlfriend.

-Dont go hyper when holding a koala. You will drop it.

-Cheese is as delicious as crayons <333

-Dad doesn't like it when I eat ''like a pig''.

Ohh, so it's just me that it appears the same. :p

I have learned that Ksenia's TamaTalk thing views better than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back