What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." --Dale Carnegie.

Self explanatory :)

2 more things.

1. Krystal doesn't know if I'm a boy or a girl o_O (I'm a girl! XD Duh!)

2. I have 20/200 vision. ._. Wow, I wonder what I'll look like with glasses. It's not as bad as it sounds though....honest! XD

^ I figured that you were a girl... but I wasn't totally positive and if I said girl and you were a guy you'd eat me. xDD

I learned that tissues hurt your nosee. D:

My bro needs glasses.

Us girls usually have a growth spurt at the beginning of puberty. (Docter told meh)

Huntr's mom bought her chocolate and shtuff cuz she got her period.

EDIT: Today is the day my grandma passed away. R.I.P.

The doctor likes my magenta nail polish. XD

EDIT2: Some sort of animal society is pi$$ed at Obama for killing a fly. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
*Jen can be a moody monkey. Dx

*Carly likes to talk in smilies.

*Mum found all her previous boyfriends on the internet!

*Mummy tries to lick me.. :\

*H.a.g.s means Have A Good Summer.

*Feebee forgot her password!

*Brendan *LN* really is mentally retarded.

*Apparently NASA is fake. According to Brendan.

Ahh, can't remember anymore, haha.

^ What the..?

I learned that Ksenia spelled Brendon wrong again, but I don't know if she knows another Brendon in her school or is it the person that I think she's talking about and why she said that he's mentally retarded. And I have no idea wtf *LN* is. x_o

Wednesday:

You CANNOT try to stand and play Tuba at the same time. .___.

Today:

My sister hates my hack quotes. ("Thank you so very much for inviting me today.", "Thanks for inviting me. Today I'll make a fortune!")

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT2: Some sort of animal society is pi$$ed at Obama for killing a fly. x3
XDDDDD Is it PETA? Anyway......I learned that using Wikipedia's "random article" function almost always results in getting a stub article about some stupid person nobody's ever heard of. But I tried it a million times and once got the article for "snuff films". ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back