What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your sister's friend invade your basement, remember to save the charger for the laptop from them. Not just the laptop. D:

A lot about money and symbols and crap.

It is incredibly hard to text in drama.

Everyone thinks Grace has swine and its a possibility.

I learned that it is actually possible to have a nice, Tama-related conversation with an intelligent person on TC. A stunning revelation! O_O

-Blank-'s mom is a health freak, and he doesn't trust McDonalds, but drinks their milkshakes anyways.

^ What the..? I learned that Ksenia spelled Brendon wrong again, but I don't know if she knows another Brendon in her school or is it the person that I think she's talking about and why she said that he's mentally retarded. And I have no idea wtf *LN* is. x_o
I'm talking about a Brendan in my school who has like, ADHD or something, and distracts so easily, yet makes even the teachers fall off their chair laughing. And *LN* means ''Last Name''.

*Jenno sometimes is the best person to hang around with, yet sometimes is so moody. Could it be monthly objects..?

*Apparently the snake bit the baby sun.

*I used to be more quieter than I thought.

*Pretzels are so epic, and so much yummier than they used to be.

*I didn't learn this, but I have a feeling Michello won't really like the small gifts I wanna send her.. Dx

*Emily's DS is broken.

*Videora iPod Converter has saved my life. I can now get all these lovely YT videos on my iPodddd! 8D

*My daddy looks like Shaun from SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back