What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ O RLY...? >:]

I learned this morning, unfortunately my HomeRoom class have to be "Protectors" of this fat kid named Jay. -.-

THIS MONDAY I LEARNED THAT THE GUY I LIKE IS IN ONE OF MY CLASSES

OHHSNAPPPPPPP

^ O RLY...? >:]
I learned this morning, unfortunately my HomeRoom class have to be "Protectors" of this fat kid named Jay. -.-
YAH RLY...

I also learned that I have a totally PWNsome Jar Jar Binks mask. Mwah ha ha ha!

No school today! Teachers are starting REPORT CARDZ.

*AKA Staff Development*

They're also preparing for CSAP

Colorado testing thing

But one day I learned that my crush KNEW I liked him

*its a wild world in my class*

Now i sit across from him.

Hmmm strange

If he really hated me he would have moved my seat over across from his friend that is sitting by him. *I was absent for the seat switching thing*

^ Sorry for the off topic ness

Anyways another thing i learned in school was boys are weird

*I made a topic about that didnt i?*

Its still only morning, but I learnt that running on slippery surfaces is actually dangereous.

The acting classes were getting cleaned while I was there, and I ran to get my script, and I slipped and kicked a kid in the face.

Im too dangereous Dx.

^^ Who doesn't? They are great!

I learn't that the best time to walk the dog is at 8am because you can tie him to the pole and get a take away coffee with out the 9am coffee rush. -Double shot of coffee please-

I shouldn't sing in public. Its the only time people turn up.

Carpet stores are amazing. You can jump all over the carpets and hide in between the hanging ones xD.

Bunnings Warehouse is so boring Apart from the sausage sizzle!

Running around furniture stores pretending to be an airoplane can get you in trouble with the security.

Jumping in giant boxes filled with cushions is the funnest thing Ive ever done.

You hate meh? You confusses meh.
I learn't not to eat 3 and 1/2 packets of crackers in half an hour.

You should never look at me weirdly in the morning because I uncontrolably tried to kill my brother because he looked at me wrong.

Coffee is hot.

Laura should be an artist [its a joke]

Maddy can't draw ducks

The turd pit is full of either turds or very naive stale turds. [Thats what we call where all the year 9's and freakish year 10s sit]

I'm nice.
Not you, 8D

Different micheellleeee

I learned thaatt, thaaaat, um, If you run downstairs making weird noises, your brother throws noodles at you ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back