What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learnt that if you break the water fountain at Barnes and Noble, and then run around screaming "OMG I BROKE IT" people will know its you.

Also, don't scream when you open the door to the Apple store, people turn around and think you are stealing things.

I learned that Star Wars: The Clone Wars is pretty... pwn... ;D
RAWR. D:<

I learned that Drew's mom knows I like Drew. ._. [Thanks to my mom who had to show his mom this text message I sent to her [My mom]. It said "Did you talk to Drew's mom today?" And his mom rofl'd.]

Last edited by a moderator:
RAWR. D:<
I learned that Drew's mom knows I like Drew. ._. [Thanks to my mom who had to show his mom this text message I sent to her [My mom]. It said "Did you talk to Drew's mom today?" And his mom rofl'd.]
I'd sue my mom if she did that. xD I'm not even kidding. I would seriously sue her. If that's even legal.

Kittens have sharp claws.

Drinking tea makes me feel british.

Getting stuck in curtains is a really good way to amuse people during my drama proformance.

That no one likes ballet, educational skits, poetry or bad singing, they like 3 idiots screaming about the floor being made of lava. we got claps, laughter and hi-5's and no one else did.

If you scream 'OH THE HUMILTY' will give people a reason to stare.

The ground is hard.

My brother should just give up.

Yelling 'OH YOUR SUCH A D!CK' at your 'Math buddy' [yay] Will make your teacher angry.

Laura smells will make Laura angry -Runs away in pain-

Scrabble doesnt work out in my class...we'll just tip all the letters out of the bag and make PWNsome words.

Im the best speller in the school...wooooot.

Jen's getting internet on Wednesday....hooray.

I drop things too much [Paper, pencils, friends etc...]

The chair game can cause you to fall and twist your ankle.

Running in the classroom can cause un-neccessary falls.

Its un-approved by society to skip around the school singing Mary Had A Little Lamb.

Stripey socks make people stare.

I'd sue my mom if she did that. xD I'm not even kidding. I would seriously sue her. If that's even legal.
I got mad at her, but then she said "Atleast when it's time for Drew to date, she can give him advice on who to date! o: "

Eh.. So I guess that's okay, But I'll probably feel embarassed when I see Drew @ Jazz. ._.

I learned:

I can't reach a C anymore on Trombone. xDD

I only have Jazz music to practice for Trombone.

My TRombone's bell is REALLY tiny. o.o

It's mouthpiece looks small. FREAKY.

I need to get a new Trombone MP.

I learned that burping makes hiccups go away! D: I lurve hiccups.

Nicole is super-duper funny...long story..

Mr K is too technological with stuff.

Stack is the New Black came out yesterday ;O

Mum gets angry when she's got her once a month thing... D:

I fall too much. At school, I fell about 7 times, 6 of those times were at Gym.

And I learnt loads of this Australian history stuff...I cant remember it though.

Brodie doesn't know what Tuatara is! [Gosh darnit girl! Its a flipping dinosaur! -Rawrs- they live in the zoo]

Lights are bright.

Its dark with the lights off.

Theres all wall behind the drama curtains [Learn't that the hard way]

Its awkward when a guy you've known for ages hits on you espch since he didn't know it was me. [Oversize sunnies and a hat]

Where mum hides the lollies!

Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid has the word 'Acid' in it 3 times. [Google it!]

^^ Its a really big word!

EDIT- I spelt the big word wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Im too lazy. I copied and pasted it instead of typing xDDD.

Ooh, Michelle, you were mentioned in one of my school conversations today. It went like this:

Me: I wanna eat a crayon.

Jen: What??

Me: Where are the crayons?

Jen: Why would you wanna eat a CRAYON?

Me: Cuz Michelle, Esther and Feebee did!

Jen: Ooooh, Ksenia's got imaginary friends who eat crayons...

Me: *Finds crayons* *Bites*

Me: Oh my gawdddd. Yum.

Jen: *Slowly backs away*.

Me: By the way, Feebee, Michelle and Esther are my friends.

Jen: From where?

Me: Feebee and Esther are American and Michelle is from NZ.

Jen: Ya huh......-awkwardsmile-

So yesh, I learnt that crayons taste nice x]

^^ I love you!

How do you pronounce your name? I think I say it wrong ;) I want to scream your name.

Your friend needs some help. I'm awesome! I'm happy with your discovery! I've got Evs tomorrow so something will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back