What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Really? xD
My voice sounds extremely weird when I listen to it on a recording.
^ Yep. I have 3 CDs from DN Angel. x3

Then, I asked my dad to get me the new iPod, so now Idon't have it on my iPod anymore. ;~;

I learnt that one of my guy friends likes me. As in, like like. -raises eyebrows-

But I don't like him back as anything more than an amigo. (That means friend for those of you who didn't know).

So I just learnt that I can say friend in Spanish. ;D

-My new intrest thinks i'm cute when I eat.

-We make good cake!

-Coffee tables are the right height to hurt like no other pain.

-Your not allowed to verbally abuse the other team while debating.

I learned that making coffee is hard. I don't understand it. I put the dirt in the cup, but then I found out that the dirt actually goes in the paper flower thing. Then I found out that you do not put water in the cup either. And the cup doesn't go on top, it goes in the machine thing, on the flat part. then, I found out that you don't put the water in the paper flower thing with the dirt, because it will spill. Then I remembered to plug in the coffee maker.

I learned that in the end it isn't worth it. So I poured the dirt into a water bottle, shook it up, and drank it. Dammit. I hate making coffee.

It would be appretiated if someone would educate me on this.

I learned that I'm stupid enough to eat lasagna with my white Paramore shirt on. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back