What's the highest place you have ever gotten!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woder how AL3123 got 1st place without doing anything. The highest place i have gotten is 3rd.

I woder how AL3123 got 1st place without doing anything. The highest place i have gotten is 3rd.
AL3123 got 2nd. I got 1st! He says that he doesn't know!? :huh:

I think it was his CD! It's a 1st Gotchi Gold!!! :D

I have made my CD for a long time, but i only recently joined the contests. If i joined earlier, i think i could raise my CD to 1st Gotchi Gold! It really takes a lot of hard work to raise it up to 1st Gotchi Gold.

I have made my CD for a long time, but i only recently joined the contests. If i joined earlier, i think i could raise my CD to 1st Gotchi Gold! It really takes a lot of hard work to raise it up to 1st Gotchi Gold.
TRUE! VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows how much CD experience points is needed to raise CD level to 1st Gotchi Gold?

No. I am asking if anyone knows how much CD experience points is needed to raise CD level to 1st Gotchi Gold?

well you only need to win twice first.
Yes, that is true. :mellow:

One win in first place gives you 500000! :(

Like......... If you have a 5th ULTIMATE SILVER CD, and you want a 4th GOLD CD. If you win in the 10th - 5th with that CD, for one month. It will go up to that level!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back