What's the highest place you have ever gotten!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know!?It just happened......... :lol:

Lam_Alwin (AL3123) got 2nd place and he don't even play the game, Tamagotchi On Stage!? :lol:

I think it was the level of our CDs! :lol:
The way Tama-Star_Girl got 1st place the first time was b/c of a hack. TRUST ME.

and that how AL3123 did too.

How do I know?

NOBODY, and I repeat, NOBODY has ever gotten more than,

oh idk just pulling this out of my u kno what, 150 votes,

but those 2, they got like 500! FIVE HUNDRED VOTES!

just trust me, i remember seeing that...

im not exactly sure,

but my friend knows how to change the score you get in Concert Hall when you

do that weekend thing (cant remember the name of it atm) -the thing where

you do the thing in front of the judges-

----> anyway, my friend did it once and they got to 2nd or 3rd place.

they weren't sure how to do it with the votes

but my friend EO0003 told me they made it so people couldnt

do that stuff no mores.

:/ Luckily though! then people wont cheat!

Really? How did they do it?
Dazzilitchi100! DON'T BELIEVE HER!!!!!!! :lol:

I NEVER HACK!!!!!!!! I HATE HACKING!!!!!!!! :lol:

PLEASE................ BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!! :rolleyes:

The way Tama-Star_Girl got 1st place the first time was b/c of a hack. TRUST ME.and that how AL3123 did too.

How do I know?

That's why you stop being friends with ME!!!! :lol:

I DON'T HACK!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!! :lol:

My fans help me, by voting............... You make like my fans are NOTHING!

I LOVE MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Why, Why, Why.......... we were so good friends, NO0000. :lol:

The way Tama-Star_Girl got 1st place the first time was b/c of a hack. TRUST ME.and that how AL3123 did too.

How do I know?

I told Alwin, AL3123, and he is sad too. :lol:

Why would you think that............. :lol:

You're just mean.......... :lol:

Sorry for hacking...

I remember apologizing for hacking...

I ONLY HACKED TWICE!

I don't see why people should be saying all those bad stuff all because I hacked TWICE!

See this...

https://dc1034.blogspot.com/2009/05/dont-vote-for-al3123.html

Scroll down a little to see that I already apologized.

Why can't everybody just stop talking the hacking!!!

And TS9520 may have hacked but she doesn't anymore!

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT IT AND IT CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!

I apologized to Bandai...

Dear Bandai,

My best friend in the Internet told me about the following link so I went to check it out...

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=157860&st=0

At first I was elated to find out there was a hack for Music City by reading the topic in the link.

Soon I downloaded the hack and even found tons of new ways to use the hack like getting FREE Stardom Items and getting 1000 CD, Producer and Gotchi Points at the same time by just using the hack.

Very much sooner, I learnt how to do voting hacks and went on voting myself 10 times within 3 seconds and got tons of votes...

I won 2 Competitions in a row by the hack (getting 3rd place twice before the competitions I hacked is by voting for myself) and told my best friend in school (not in Internet) about getting tons of vote and winning two competitions.

Very, very much sooner, actually just now, (before I wrote this message) I realised my best friend in the Internet had wrote an e-mail to me with the Subject: "STOP THE HACKING ALWIN!?". I was clueless about what my friend wanted me to know. Or I was until I read the e-mail. My friend asked me to check the same link that I had earlier on.

I was astonished when I discovered the fact that people were saying the following.

"there people hacking votes! it's less fun for everyone and this is where bandai will start making stupid changes because of you."

"I can't help but feel like this kind of hacking totally ruins the fun out of the whole Music City concept. I would hope that most members here wouldn't resort to using these kinds of cheats to get stuff."

"What is the use of going on it when your totaly wrecking the fun?"

"The hackers won this weeks contest! I hope Bandai does something about this, because the contests are now impossible!"

"heyy you are really gonna get into trouble if you do it again. Too much cheats ruins the fun."

Bandai, now I know it is wrong to hack Music City and I will NEVER EVER do it again. I will never want to cause so much inconvenience to people playing Music City...

I don't care about participating in the competitions anymore. You can BAN me from Competitions if you want to. You even can ban my whole account.

I just want to tell you one more thing. I have two accounts that I have hacked Music City Competitions with, not one. AL3123 and WI2213. Just ban both accounts if you want to.

I'm truly sorry Bandai... ... ... ... Please forgive me.

Sincerely,

Alwin

And got this...

Dear Alwin,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the hacking of Tamatown's Music City.

Our designers are already aware of the hacking that is going on and is addressing the situation. It will be at the designers discretion whether or not they will ban accounts of hackers. Thank you for the apologies, and we hope you will continue to enjoy Tamagotchi and Tamatown the way it was designed and intended for.

Sincerely,

Bandai America, Inc.

Consumer Services

5551 Katella Ave.

Cypress, CA 90630

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for hacking...I remember apologizing for hacking...

I ONLY HACKED TWICE!

I don't see why people should be saying all those bad stuff all because I hacked TWICE!

See this...

https://dc1034.blogspot.com/2009/05/dont-vote-for-al3123.html

Scroll down a little to see that I already apologized.

Why can't everybody just stop talking the hacking!!!

And TS9520 may have hacked but she doesn't anymore!

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT IT AND IT CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!

I apologized to Bandai...

Dear Bandai,

My best friend in the Internet told me about the following link so I went to check it out...

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=157860&st=0

At first I was elated to find out there was a hack for Music City by reading the topic in the link.

Soon I downloaded the hack and even found tons of new ways to use the hack like getting FREE Stardom Items and getting 1000 CD, Producer and Gotchi Points at the same time by just using the hack.

Very much sooner, I learnt how to do voting hacks and went on voting myself 10 times within 3 seconds and got tons of votes...

I won 2 Competitions in a row by the hack (getting 3rd place twice before the competitions I hacked is by voting for myself) and told my best friend in school (not in Internet) about getting tons of vote and winning two competitions.

Very, very much sooner, actually just now, (before I wrote this message) I realised my best friend in the Internet had wrote an e-mail to me with the Subject: "STOP THE HACKING ALWIN!?". I was clueless about what my friend wanted me to know. Or I was until I read the e-mail. My friend asked me to check the same link that I had earlier on.

I was astonished when I discovered the fact that people were saying the following.

"there people hacking votes! it's less fun for everyone and this is where bandai will start making stupid changes because of you."

"I can't help but feel like this kind of hacking totally ruins the fun out of the whole Music City concept. I would hope that most members here wouldn't resort to using these kinds of cheats to get stuff."

"What is the use of going on it when your totaly wrecking the fun?"

"The hackers won this weeks contest! I hope Bandai does something about this, because the contests are now impossible!"

"heyy you are really gonna get into trouble if you do it again. Too much cheats ruins the fun."

Bandai, now I know it is wrong to hack Music City and I will NEVER EVER do it again. I will never want to cause so much inconvenience to people playing Music City...

I don't care about participating in the competitions anymore. You can BAN me from Competitions if you want to. You even can ban my whole account.

I just want to tell you one more thing. I have two accounts that I have hacked Music City Competitions with, not one. AL3123 and WI2213. Just ban both accounts if you want to.

I'm truly sorry Bandai... ... ... ... Please forgive me.

Sincerely,

Alwin

And got this...

Dear Alwin,

Our designers are already aware of the hacking that is going on and is addressing the situation. It will be at the designers discretion whether or not they will ban accounts of hackers. Thank you for the apologies, and we hope you will continue to enjoy Tamagotchi and Tamatown the way it was designed and intended for.

Sincerely,

Bandai America, Inc.

Consumer Services

5551 Katella Ave.

Cypress, CA 90630
YES Alwin. <_<

Alwin did the hacking for me a LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!! :lol:

But I don't hack now, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HACK!? :lol:

Here is the e-mail about it from Bandai to say sorry....... :lol:

Dear ****,

Our designers are already aware of the hacking that is going on and is addressing the situation. Thank you for the apologies, and we hope you will continue to enjoy Tamagotchi and Tamatown the way it was designed and intended for.

Sincerely,

Bandai America, Inc.

Consumer Services

Can we stop this NOW! :rolleyes:

I have tears rolling down my cheeks..... :kusatchi:

Hey...

I used to hack in Music City remember... :D

1st Gotchi Gold: 2000000 CD Points needed. :D

Or maybe it was 3000000...

I found out how to get 1st Gotchi Gold within a minute last time!!!! :eek:

Now the hack doesn't work, of course. :D

That's why you stop being friends with ME!!!! :angry: I DON'T HACK!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!! :p

My fans help me, by voting............... You make like my fans are NOTHING!

I LOVE MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Why, Why, Why.......... we were so good friends, NO0000. :angry:
NO!!! you stopped being MY friend!

and anyway, your BFF just said you hacked!!!

so thats a DOUBLE SLAP IN THE FACE!

you were the one who stopped being my friend >.>

NO!!! you stopped being MY friend!
and anyway, your BFF just said you hacked!!!

so thats a DOUBLE SLAP IN THE FACE!

you were the one who stopped being my friend >.>
You're lying!!! :(

You stopped being friends with me... :eek:

If I did, why would I stop being friends with you? :p

Hey!

Ya, I know we hacked. :(

SO!? WE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULDN'T YOU BE HAPPY!? :p

INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT WE HACK IN MULTIPLE TOPICS!? :eek:

You know I can START HACKING again if I want to!

I'm SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that binary removed the fight in the other topic. :(

Just stop saying that we hacked!

You don't need to continue this fight by talking back.

Just END it.

Why can't you pretend it ALL never happened!?

And be friends with Tama-Star_Girl again?

You're making her upset all because of ONE STUPID INCIDENT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back