Whats The Most Touching Movie Show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
For me, it's The Lion King, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. (Of course...)

The Lion King because... it just has such a strong moral. You guys probably know why it's touching. The songs are beautiful, it's funny at times (Hula. xD) and it's just wonderful.

GNG because of the good, moral-filled songs for one. (Oh, My Friends, Kike yo! Katai Yuujou wa/Oh, My Friends, Listen carefully! To the strength of a freidnship, never to be broken.) It is also bloody, but still touching. Especially how Benizakura died by drowning Madara and his foot got caught, so he gave his life to protect his friends. His blood formed a sakura flower in the pond... it made me cry. All the characters were crying then.

The most touching show I have ever seen is Bokura Ga Ita.

The most touching movie I have ever seen was facing the giants.

The Lion King and Lilo & Stitch.

Both of those movies made me cry, though they are both only cartoons ;)

Most touching movies I have ever seen would be "I am Sam" which is about a mentally disabled man who is raising a daughter on his own, "Cybil" which is about a woman who was abused so much as a child that she has like...20 different personalities in her head, and the most touching show I have ever watched was....ummm...I dont know...House? lol Shows are a bit different than movies because its a series, and each episode is different.

I think it was called 'Pass It Forward.'

I was literally in tears by the end of the movie...

The most touching movie, or, rather, the movie that's recently had the most profound impact on me was Mind Game. It's just brilliant—funny, but with a strong message that really leaves you happy and pleased by the end.

The most touching TV show I've watched (and game I've played [and/or read ;) ]) recently would have to be Clannad... I'll love you 4ever fuu-chan ;_;

Oh I spaced and forgot about Pass it forward! Thats a REALLY good one too! I still have I am Sam and Cybil at the top of my list though.

Schindler's List. I loved the idea and movement of that story.

the Patriot, for other reasons.

But their the only movies I really can say I felt to, seeing as I don't watch many movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lion king too!

the first time i watched it, i was kinda little, and well, when mufasa died, woah was i in tears! :huh:

makes me upset though even now.

the second lion king and the third one kinda spoilt it though, but they were still fun films too watch! :huh:

The lion king too!
the first time i watched it, i was kinda little, and well, when mufasa died, woah was i in tears! :ichigotchi:

makes me upset though even now.

the second lion king and the third one kinda spoilt it though, but they were still fun films too watch! :ichigotchi:
Yes, the Lion King has always been very moving, even now I cry when Mufasa dies.

Also, when Simba is climbing up Pride Rock to roar, it's truly touching.

Pay it Forward... sounds familiar. I guess I should go check it out.

True, second and third were more comedy than anything. I really disliked the second one, but the third one was hillarious.

Movies- Lion King, Bambi, Lilo & Stitch, 101 dalmatians.
Shows-[scrubs]
Woop woop! Scrubs, it can be veeeery funny at times but sometimes the things they say hit a little to close to home....N e who, these are myn.....

The most recent movie that has had the greatest affect on me would be : Deja Vu

The movie that has had the most impact on me is : Howls Moving castle (dont ask why)

And the show would be: Naruto: Shippuuden

Another thing that had an impact on me was the game Kingdom hearts and Kingdom hearts II

Yes, the Lion King has always been very moving, even now I cry when Mufasa dies.Also, when Simba is climbing up Pride Rock to roar, it's truly touching.

Pay it Forward... sounds familiar. I guess I should go check it out.

True, second and third were more comedy than anything. I really disliked the second one, but the third one was hillarious.
It's good. A bit sad, but really good. And it has a great meaning. I'm glad I watched it.

Both of those movies made me cry ;_;

I cant list them off, there are so many, but I definitly have a list, there is no doubt in that. I love many movies.

Latest posts

Back