What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
USERNAME: I liked giraffes (I am tall too haha) and this is a Tamagotchi forum hence giraff-a-gotchi

AVATAR: Long story - Rey Mysterio sent me a cool 'I love Giraffes' avvie, but I accidentally changed it to something else and I couldn't get the giraffes one back off the PM :wub: . Then I decided to make another one which is the one I have now.

SIGNATURE: I love these Simpsons quotes! And the last sentence doesn't need much explaining.

Giraffagotchi

Username: I wanted it to have violetchi in it and I couldn't think of anything else having to do with violetchi except a garden XD

Siggy: so I can get the interact award in girl scouts :3

Avvie: just to go with the siggy ^_^

:furawatchi:

Edited;

Username: Same.

Siggy: Me, Emilee, Weiwei, Huntr, and Ksenia are the Play-Dough club~ 8D + What happened when I licked play dough + A funny avatar! <33

Avatar: Luke Skwalker. (Thanks to Emilee for getting and giving it to me. <33)

Username:I'm a fan of Mametchi,but now i want to change it from mametchifan28 to ::FooFoo_Cuddly_Puff::

Siggy:Tell Me by Sandy Chorus Lyrics

Avvie:She's my favorite Matantei Loki Ragnarok human character,MAYURA DAIDOUJI

User: Sango from Inuyasha, 5050 are awesome numbers

Avvie: A blood heart <3 supposed to match my siggy

Siggy: A verse from "If I was your vampire"

Username

No reason.

Siggy

It's the 'chours' to Eight Melodies.

Avvie

That is one of the awesome aspects of Season 1 of Yugioh. That...Geeky smile drawing is hilarious.

[SIZE=7pt]I change my Avvie...[/SIZE]

Username:same

Siggy:Same

Avvie:I love you Loki-kun :angry:

USER:Sango from Inuyasha, 5050 are awesome numbers

AVVIE: Supposed to match my siggy I guess :p It's a heart balloon.

SIGGY: Verse from a song I just am in love with [My Black Dahlia-Hollywood Undead]

Username: Since this is a Tamagotchi site, I put Tama in the beginning, then just thought of Miko and slapped it on. xDD

Siggy: To go with my username :/ Well, it's not the holidays anymore, so I'll update later.

Avie: It's an old avie I found in my picture folder and decided to use it. ;D It's from Full Moon wo Sagashite.

Updated!

Username: Because I still like streetlights. ;D

Siggeh: Ermmmhhh... Me and my friend made it up, so I put it in.

Avveh: It doesn't really go with my siggehh.... but ohwell. [:

User:

Reasons.

Av:

It's Tesshi because he's cute and we're gonna get married some day.

Sig:

lol the top part is me and the mule. I love/hate him.

Username: My Old account was Acid~Rain. I was getting too tired of that one. So I made another account, which was Seriously. Then I made This One.

Avatar: Its my little friend <3 The Adorable squirrel that lives in the tree infront of my house.

Signature: Some lyrics to Katy Perry's new song. Waking up in vegas, and my Twitter thing.

[SIZE=7pt]I change my AVVIE[/SIZE]

Username:SAMe

SIGGY:SAME

AVVie:HANON HOSHO(BLUE PEARL PRINCESS)

USER: Inuyasha is my favorite anime, Sango is a demon slayer, 5050 are epic numbers.

AVVIE: Zelda rocks :]

SIGGY: Epic song I recently listened to O:

user: I'm a girl who likes Mr.Freezies :) yum

avvie: (edited) I'm sick of all the twilight fan-girls in my class.

siggy: I have that song stuck in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: An old better username I had, it deals with chocolate coins.

Avatar: My old Maplestory character.

Signature: A quick small, cut, signature. It's my name.

Changed it~

Username: My name, Krystal, with a ` for a bit of a fancy touch. x3

Siggy: Quote. Colors to match my avatar. Secret message. O:

USER: At the time of creation I was a big fan of "pop" music. So I used that, slapped on a title of royalty, and two random numbers.

AVVIE: Every day I go to Iconator and grab some music themed avatars. This was one of them.

SIGGIE: The fictional people in my siggie are my three favorite tv show/book couples. There's Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl, Jackie and Hyde from That 70's Show, and Rhett and Scarlett from Gone With the Wind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back