Whats ur favorite name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls: Prudence, Daisy, Beata.

Boys: Montgomery, Paul, Spyridon, Harvey.

I have weird tastes.

Sarahmae for a girl, Tomorrow for a boy.

I also like Violet and Spencer.

My friend and I were discussing this yesterday. XD

Girls: Sylvia, Sophia, Malena, Melanie, Adeline, Aadi, Adabella, Anna/Anne/Annie, Ava

Boys: Liam, Wolfgang, Caleb/Kaleb, Noah, Xavier

I'm naming my first daughter Mary Katherine though. It's decided. (After my grandmother and myself :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Girls: Rachael, Michaela, Nicola, Nadia, and Kelsey. And Andromeda, a little.

Boys: Asher, Joesph, and Dalton.

A bunch of the names are my friends, but I do love them. Names and people. xD

My favorite name is Katie. I don't really have a favorite boy name cuz, well, I guess I just haven't thought about boy names.

I love the name Charlotte. It's so 1940's and classy. But my that was my grandma's name and I'm named after her so I can't name my kids that.
That just gives you all the more reason to name your daughter that :eek:

Girls - Jezzabelle Jorge Adelaide Aroha [Means Love in Maori] Imogen Ngaire Zahara.

Boys - Adam Allan [Family name] Baltharza [Lolz. Inside joke] Brandon Cale Zane Tamiti.

I love the name Charlotte. It's so 1940's and classy. But my that was my grandma's name and I'm named after her so I can't name my kids that.
I also like Emily or any hippie name. I like the name Julia too.
Emily's my cat's name though we didn't name her the rspca did

Girls - Jocelyn, Alyssa, Callie, Lynn, Hailey, Lily, Millie.

I honestly can't think of boy names xD

I like Asian girl names. Not just Japanese, it's like Indian, Thai, Chinese, etc. I like African and (obviously) Italian girl's names as well. For boys I have no idea, I guess it's Italian and Indian names for them.

girls- Sophia, Olivia, May, Jaide, Melanie, Karmen, Charlotte (XD thanks Shayna), Sophie, Karrington, Isabella, Kate/Katie, Alyssa, Bronwyn, Rrrrrrrrrr

boys- Gavin, Jadyn/Jadin, Jacob, Kaelan/Kaylan, Vedrin (it's my tennis instructors' name.. I don't know if I'd ever name my kid that, but it reminds me of a wine for vampires x3)

well i really like my name: McKenna...but i like unique names so anything unique is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back