Whats ur favorite name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy...this is going to be long...

Evangeline--One of my favorites, very beautiful and elegant. It sounds classy too.

Lynn--I don't don't why, but I love this name. Especially how its spelt.

Leigh--Love the spelling. I pronounce it Lay as opposed to the actual Lee. Lay gives it a more feminine look to match the spelling istead of the more brusque Lee.

Mikhail--Russian form of Michael. The spelling stands out and best of all, the pronunciation is beautiful and unique. I pronounce it Mi-kyle. I'm in love with this name and along with Johan its one of the only male names I like.

Iglante--Alright, I made this one up but it sounds like England, no? I think it sounds classy and very old-fashioned.

Abigail--It reminds me of a sweet little girl.

Johan--Its pronounced Yo-hahn. I adore this name and its one of the few male names I go for. The pronunciation is very distinct, you can tell its a Germanic name. Its a very popular name in Germany and Sweden. Sounds high-class.

Estelle--Reminds me of star with a French twist to it.

Esther--(Yes, I know of TT's Esther, but its a really such a pretty name). Means star in Hebrew.

Lynette--Sounds similar to Lynn but more feminine.

Rei--Japanese word for zero. I'm not sure if its an actual given name but its one of my favorites.

Alexei--Sounds like Alexis. I'm not sure where I got that one form, maybe I made it up?

Sayuri--Japanese name. Very beautiful and somewhat musical.

Adelinde--(Note: there's supposed to be two dots above the final "e".) I believe this is an Austrian name as it was my friend's and she came from Austria. I'm not sure how its pronounced since she left the country when I was in Grade 2 and always I mispronounced it.

Yuzuki--Another musical-sounding Japanese name. Reminds me of Yuzu or citrus fruit from Asia.

Alycia - I <3 it. Especially when it's nicknamed to Ali. Not Aly. I think it's a beautiful name.

Kendal - I love this name because of Kendal here! =]

Courtney - My best friend's name. I also ADORE her middle names but I can't write them here. I was going to slyly sneek them into the list but if she came here she'd be like WTF? xD

Ksenia - Yes, Ksenia from TT. I <3 YOUR NAME.

Weiwei - I love Weiwei's name becaus it has TWO I's. I love 'i's.

Miley - Love the name. =] So smiley. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Girls: Savannah, Jazzlyn, Annalynn, Katie/Katey/Kayte/Katy, Sophae, Ksenia (mwuahahahaha I stole your name, Senner. Kay told me about you. haha), Abby, Alli.

Boys: Anthony, Kyle. (mwhahahahaha I stole my crushes names)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Mikhail--Russian form of Michael. The spelling stands out and best of all, the pronunciation is beautiful and unique. I pronounce it Mi-kyle. I'm in love with this name and along with Johan its one of the only male names I like.
2. Alexei--Sounds like Alexis. I'm not sure where I got that one form, maybe I made it up?
1. Mikhail is indeed the Russian version of Michael, haha. In Russian it's actually pronounced ''Mi-Car-Eel'' just don't say the R. xD -I'm familiar with it cause my family's Russiannn-

2. That's my dad's name, hehe. We pronounced it as ''Alex-aye'', and the ''aye'' part is pronounced like the letter A :)

And thanks you Keeeeeley! I heart your name too.

Mummy thinks Keeley is a funny name but I beg to differ.

Current favourite name would have to be Cindy.

I wanna name my child Cinderella. xD Cindy for short.

@ .:Eldest:. ; Who are you? :0 xD Thanks you anyway.

I love the names Belle, Elle and Estelle.

Estelle sounds a little like my name, except more French and feminine. I wish my parents had added the elle part. xD

Elle is a lovely name, very pretty and feminine.

Belle means beauty. And she was always my favourite Disney princess.

I love the way these names just roll off the tongue.

i love my own name Wendy.

i also love my second name Gabrielle.

but when you mix it, it sounds kinda weird. x_x

@ .:Eldest:. ; Who are you? :0 xD Thanks you anyway.
That is my stupid best friend. O: yeah, I told her how epic you were, and she's all "ZOMFG I LOVE THAT NAME"

xDD

Girl names: Ami, Abby, Alli, Abbygale, Alixandra, Geinie, Kati-lynn, Kaitlyn.

Boys: Riley, Kyle, Anthony, Kristopher.

I reaaaally like Harlow, Fiona, Stacey, Chloe, Rebecca, Rozella, Naomi & Elise.

And Brendon, Ryan, Alex, Justin, Max & Brobee.

*re-reads boys names*

Brobee. You can tell I love Yo Gabba Gabba! xD

Names I like (in alphabetical order)

Girls: Amanda, Barbara, Dorothy, Elizabeth, Esther, Gweneth, Helena, Marcia, Maria, Marina, Meredith, Nailla, Yanina,

Boys: Adrian, Anthony, Arcturus, Blaide, James, Jason, Tadeusz, Seth, Warren, William

Theres like 1000 more, But my top 2 are Dorothy and Anthony =]

I love the name Aaron. Which doesn't make sense, because it's related to 'arachnid', the scientific word for spider :3 and I'm scared of spiders.

girls; Allicole, Rachel, Ansley, Xenia

boys; Timothy, Xavier, Aiden, Nikolai

Olivia, Bronwyn, Sophia, Mave, Gavin, Jacob, Daniel..

normal-ish names.

girls; Allicole, Rachel, Ansley, Xenia
boys; Timothy, Xavier, Aiden, Nikolai
Whoop de doop!

That was my original name. But then mum changed it.

Imagine if my name was Xenia.. it would've been.. distracting.

Krystal, don't forget Plex. I actually love that name.

Even if it wasn't from from Yo Gabba Gabba.. xD

My name, Diva. I know it has a Punjabi meaning but I love that I have the name here, in the US. Hearing "Wow, I love your name!" will never get old to me. :)

So I have a pretty funky, unusual taste in names. So apart from my name, my very favorite, I have a huge list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back