What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*When my wifi and phone data switch back and forth, on and off when I'm still in the same place and haven't moved.

*When people ignore me when I know they've seen the message

*People telling me how I should feel about someone I used to date

^the fact that my text color randomly changed on the last line and now won't change back is also one of my pet peeves currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
When people make sweeping generalizations. Example: I still get jewelry and make-up for Christmas sometimes, despite the fact that I don't wear either and never have. But because I'm female, I get make-up, jewelry, nail polish, clothes, etc. as gifts even though I have no interest in any of them and they end up in a drawer forever. Even when I bring it up to people and try to gently hint that I'd like different kinds of gifts, I still get the female-associated gifts because people just default to that and don't remember anything else. Thankfully, my parents have always asked me and gotten me the things I actually like.

I hate comments that always depict America as a war-based, stupid country full of idiots.

Just because most people are stupid (I will admit that) it doesn't mean that all of America is like that. Honestly, I could go on and on with this one.

..And also with people believing Arkansas is a hick state, Sheesh, not everyone here is a southern redneck. I don't even know anyone who has a southern accent

Well, I guess I hate stereotyping altogether.

Cockroaches... I swear since summer started in my country, they've been appearing everywhere ;n;

And how my $40 headphones got a short on the same day I got them.

ads. on my laptop, i click on ONE THING and an ad in another tab comes up and a window for an ad pops up. I DOWNLOADED ONE N64 EMULATOR....

School. My friends and I have to hang out in the toilets because everywhere else there are people who interrogate us about all the stupid rumours surrounding the members of my group dating each other. Also, I'm getting a taste of my own medicine; there's currently a Death Note craze at school (nope, I didn't start it) and everyone is obsessing over it. Two of my best friends and my entire family are also suddenly obsessed with it. EVERYONE is asking me questions about it, EVERYONE is asking to borrow my copy of the manga, and I can 100% understand why it was so annoying when I did this on TT. xD

-Ebola jokes. Can you just NOT. So many people die from that disease, and we just completely disregard it. Coloring your hand with purple sharpie and saying you have Ebola doesn't make you cool. No one jokes about cancer, so don't joke about Ebola either.

-When a youtuber comes on a server and literally EVERYONE starts spazzing out. I go on Bodil's server a lot, and whenever he comes on chat is spammed with:

"OMG BODIL!!!!!! CAN I HAZ SELFIE!?"

"WOW BODIL IS ON!!!!"

"SAY HI TO YOUTUBE BODIL!!!"

"OMG WHERE IS HE!!"

I'm not looking down on the fans or anything, but why do you feel the need to repeat everything 500× in all caps? Really. No.

-Age stereotypes, because sometimes the kid is more mature than the adult.

-Biased idiots.

When there's pointless drama at school so I go to read in the library, then something really important randomly happens and I miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back