What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was on a trip to the college to animate things, they had macs, I could tolerate that, but I find this icon to be quite annoying.

zv6jf.png

N o . It is painful to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
mechanical pencils. i think i have bad luck with them or something but i can never write with them and they're constantly breaking. also the sqUEAKING NO I S E A A A A A A A A A

hhh, I know it seems petty to hate this--
but when people wear shirts longer then their sweater and it just hangs out awkwardly---

i know it's really stupid to be annoyed by this, but it just looks so awful to me orz

hhh, I know it seems petty to hate this--

but when people wear shirts longer then their sweater and it just hangs out awkwardly---

i know it's really stupid to be annoyed by this, but it just looks so awful to me orz
I have this exact same thing, and when the shirt is all crumpled up because it's baggier than the elastic waist of the sweater/hoodie

That Apple stopped making iPod Classics :c

lol, You seem to be upset over your Ipod Being broken I guess your other Pet peeve is that when your Ipod breaks, I wish I could send you my Grandmas Ipod Classic, :D

Oh and my pet Peeve is when my little brother Just Comes into the room without peremission

lol, You seem to be upset over your Ipod Being broken I guess your other Pet peeve is that when your Ipod breaks, I wish I could send you my Grandmas Ipod Classic, :D Oh and my pet Peeve is when my little brother Just Comes into the room without peremission
T'was mah bubba :c

I also hate when my mum comes into my room to tell me something but when she leaves the room she doesn't fully close the door and it's still open a whole centremeter wide

People cancelling plans without warning. Such as doctors you've waited months to see, or "friends" who don't respect you enough to bother telling you anything about the changes.
Then you are stranded, but you can't see anyone else on such short notice and you are in pain because you really needed an appointment. Now you sit at your house all alone as they act like this isn't highly offensive!

*huff huff huff*

People playing music loudly or talking loudly in apartment blocks.....there isn't the space for crashing about the place like that. Go move to a farm or something--then you can shout all you like on a hill.....far away from me.

Loud talkers in general.

People that show up unannounced as a "pop in" just when I'm sitting down relaxing, but never come when you want them to.

People who buzz my apartment when they want someone else to open the downstairs door. Again it's all about loud, disruptive noises.

Essentially inconsideration is my pet peeve right now.

People joking about PTSD triggers and using the term incorrectly. As a person dealing with a lot of trauma in my life, I just can't stand people finding it funny that I'd rather not see some content unless I really want to almost have a heart attack and a relapse. But watch these same people be upset if they see animal harm or spiders anywhere... For using the term incorrectly I mean stuff like "lol haha [common gross thing] triggers me so much" like no, it doesn't. It disgusts you, but it doesn't send you back to that moment when you were at your most vulnerable, when something broke you to the core.

It's just really isn't something to joke about for me. I wish I was able to let go of things that hurt me, but for not it has been unsucessful and I'd rather not have people laugh at my misery, thanks.

People joking about PTSD triggers and using the term incorrectly. As a person dealing with a lot of trauma in my life, I just can't stand people finding it funny that I'd rather not see some content unless I really want to almost have a heart attack and a relapse. But watch these same people be upset if they see animal harm or spiders anywhere... For using the term incorrectly I mean stuff like "lol haha [common gross thing] triggers me so much" like no, it doesn't. It disgusts you, but it doesn't send you back to that moment when you were at your most vulnerable, when something broke you to the core.

It's just really isn't something to joke about for me. I wish I was able to let go of things that hurt me, but for not it has been unsucessful and I'd rather not have people laugh at my misery, thanks.
Well said. I empathize. PM me if you ever want to chat. There is a reason I am online so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back