What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are probably..

- Arrogance, just in general

- Nail chewing - come on now. really? if you're gonna chew your nails then allllrighty! But not NEXT to me! D:

- Belly buttons, theyre not a pet peeve per se.. but theyre gross. so theyre on the list

- Dont touch my feet. EVER.

- The sound of someone grinding their teeth, im literally cringing rn just IMAGINING the sound

I don't like when people hate on modern Tamagotchi characters for being too girly/humanlike, etc... girliness isn't a bad thing, and plenty of older characters are a lot more humanlike. All Tamagotchi characters are special.

When I went to Joel's channel and notice he got hacked.

82d0ef2934.png

There are some people in this world that should not exist. The hacker named Towel is one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
y'know those sales kiosks at malls with the super expensive hair products and the ladies that hand out the free hair gel samples all the time?

a couple of days ago i passed by a kiosk and the lady practically pulled me into the chair and started complimenting me on how long and soft my hair was and asked me where i was from and she totally BUTCHERED the pronunciation!

"so, are you persian?"

"no, kazakh."
"oh, my best friend is from.. kenjekistan!"

i was really anxious throughout the whole thing and she kept talking to me but i only responded with small comments

she was so fake about it too, and she curled my hair a bunch and then flat-ironed it back down and then tried to guilt trip me into buying a super expensive curling iron for $80 when the original price was supposed to be like $400 (even though it was obviously a hoax, she showed me the box and some ellen degeneres promo about how the iron with a bunch of other styling products thrown in with it was around $1000)

i was freaking out and she was bagging the thing too and throwing a bunch of other stuff in with it and made up some excuse about how she was "leaving in 5 minutes, better act fast!" and just batted her eyelashes at me

i had my phone clutched and i was texting mom for help and she told me to leave the sales kiosk and come to her so i told the saleslady i needed to ask mom for permission and she gave me a really mean look and i ran off panicking

i don't want to go shopping alone after that anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
y'know those sales kiosks at malls with the super expensive hair products and the ladies that hand out the free hair gel samples all the time?

a couple of days ago i passed by a kiosk and the lady practically pulled me into the chair and started complimenting me on how long and soft my hair was and asked me where i was from and she totally BUTCHERED the pronunciation!

"so, are you persian?"

"no, kazakh."

"oh, my best friend is from.. kenjekistan!"

i was really anxious throughout the whole thing and she kept talking to me but i only responded with small comments

she was so fake about it too, and she curled my hair a bunch and then flat-ironed it back down and then tried to guilt trip me into buying a super expensive curling iron for $80 when the original price was supposed to be like $400 (even though it was obviously a hoax, she showed me the box and some ellen degeneres promo about how the iron with a bunch of other styling products thrown in with it was around $1000)

i was freaking out and she was bagging the thing too and throwing a bunch of other stuff in with it and made up some excuse about how she was "leaving in 5 minutes, better act fast!" and just batted her eyelashes at me

i had my phone clutched and i was texting mom for help and she told me to leave the sales kiosk and come to her so i told the saleslady i needed to ask mom for permission and she gave me a really mean look and i ran off panicking

i don't want to go shopping alone after that anymore
You should have gotten up out of that chair and told her you weren't interested in what she had to sell. Then walk away from her. Or you can be like me and pretty such speed walking and try to avoid eye contact. I also don't respond to them when they talk to me either. That lady doesn't deserve her job with how pushy she was. I can understand its her job to get people to stop but if someone isn't interested they are not interested and should be left alone.

I am way too worried to function. I feel so terrible and useless that I have been crying way too much. So much it's embarrassing and to the point where I got a headache too. I always think too much.

My life at the moment. Trying to do things to pull me out of this feeling I've been feeling lately. Cleaning out my room helped a little bit. Now I just have to care about the rest of me.

a39fae73b5.png

I'd rather use my toshiba laptop (which is godawful) than restart my PC.

My computer usually doesn't show anyhting on the screen when I start it up so I have to set it to sleep mode every single time.

When my brother asks me to play something and I say no, then he spams slurs and I have to block him to stop it.

When your foot is itchy but also extremely ticklish so ur just there liek y u betrayin me liek dis

I could probably write an essay on things that currently annoy me. But I won't x3

-When people are late

-People who don't say please or thank you

-People who don't greet others with a "hello"

Ugh ..

When your foot is itchy but also extremely ticklish so ur just there liek y u betrayin me liek dis
This so much.

My another pet peeve of the moment is the sudden cold I got out of nowhere. The cold itself wasn't actually new, as it existed before the Christmas Eve, but it just suddenly got all worse. I just want to breathe freely.

When people say 'lmao' after correcting me or explaining something to me. It's not as if there's anything funny, and it just makes it seem like they're rudely laughing at my stupidity.

Trying to install 3.1 on a virtual machine (for old game reasons) and every single image I find does this. (Yes, I put DOS on there.)

1b59606d53.png

I should probably just get one of those old computers from the backyard and use that to play old games I find at thrift stores. That would work tons better.

people who are jerks to people who want to relax!! My Dad is like that, he keeps asking about my homework!

I can't sleep at all.

It's 1 in the morning and I still can't freaking sleep.

Not even ambient music helped.

This absolutely obnoxious flu that makes my nose clogged and sneezing happens way too much. It isn't much of an avoidable problem, but I sure do hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back