What's Your Fave Store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this would be best on non tamatalk.

I don't really have a favorite store. the only stores I go are the stores that my mom is going to to get somthing. unless I'm lucky.

I like Walmart. I strongly dislike stores like Abercrombie and Hollister; Why should I have to pay extra to have -your- store name printed everywhere on me?

Hate Abercrombie >.>Love Spencers and Max Rave

Hot Topic, only for some accesories
Like your rainbow socks?

xDD

I hate Abercrombie and Hollister. It smells really bad in there. It's also really loud.

I like Walmart, Target, and Old Navy.

Ermm...MetroPark is a good one.

Bloomingdales/Nordstroms/Saks Fifth

SEPHORA SEPHORA SEPHORA.

and I really enjoy going into TIffanys and Chanel.

I like Walmart. I strongly dislike stores like Abercrombie and Hollister; Why should I have to pay extra to have -your- store name printed everywhere on me?
I see how you can hate it. The shirts are real stretchy and soft, though. They last a long time and they are comfy to wear. I also like Claire's Jewelry.

I like Hot Topic for my band shirts and CDs, when I buy them.

Pac Sun is good for shirts and jeans.

Areopostale usually has decent tank tops and sometimes a few jackets. I love their clearance section. <3

Sephora, for the make-up.

I occasionally shop at abercrombie....maybe once in a blue moon. They have some decent stuff there.

hollister

their clothes are very comfortable and soft and they look gewd on anyone :mellow:

aberocrombie

rave

american eagle

:angry: :mellow: i love to go shopping

I like Hot Topic for my band shirts and CDs, when I buy them.Pac Sun is good for shirts and jeans.

Areopostale usually has decent tank tops and sometimes a few jackets. I love their clearance section. <3

Sephora, for the make-up.

I occasionally shop at abercrombie....maybe once in a blue moon. They have some decent stuff there.
[SIZE=7pt]wow. couldn't have said that any better myself.[/SIZE]

I love Sephora :angry: They have amazing make up! and yes, Hot Topic for band shirts. Thats where I got my Paramore one =3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back