Whats your favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love FRIENDS. It's so funny! It's weird, caus I wasn't born until after this show ended.

I wish I could watch all the episodes back to back, no interruptions. But then again, I might never make it [before I crack]. :huh:

BONES!! Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones! I can't even answer fast enough!
xD Glad you got it out of your sytem ;]

I really like Big Broter :3

For some reason i jsut love like shows where they have to do challenges and stuff, like survivor.

@ Jinx and now I like Happy Tree Friends too xD

I like Keroro Gunso, Invader Zim, Chowder, Total drama island and the marvelous misadventures of flapjack lol and I have more I listed them in my tamatalk profile ^^.

Kirby:Right back at ya!!!!!!

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Oh.. I really don't like T.V that much anymore..[/SIZE]

But my two favorite shows are Monk and Charmed

^.^

sponge bob, mythbusters, greatest american dog, its me or the dog, and miami animal cops.

oh and pokemon.

theres alot more out there, I just cant name them all <_<

:D

Kirby:Right back at ya!!!!!!
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg one of my favorites too! I forgot about that one ( I don't watch 4 kids anymore )

My favorite shows are... WWE - Monday Night RAW and Friday Night Smackdown, ECW and TNA. I also like Ghost Hunters, Family Guy, American Dad, CSI Las Vegas, Reba, Still Standing, and Chowder.

Any dating or drama show! x3

I loved Rock of Love season 1 and 2

Flavor of love! :huh: and A shot of love 1 and 2 was hilarious as well.

I also enjoy watching asian drama's but I watch those online so I don't think you can consider them TV shows :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back