Whats your favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannah Montana! :D I'm a big Miley fan! I also love That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and Zoey 101! Nickelodeon and Disney Channel rock, especially Disney Channel! The last ever Zoey 101 episode is ah-MAZING!

Hannah Montana! :) I'm a big Miley fan! I also love That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and Zoey 101! Nickelodeon and Disney Channel rock, especially Disney Channel! The last ever Zoey 101 episode is ah-MAZING!
You go girl! =D Yes, I think Disney Channel rocks too. <3 I'm a fan of the show Hannah Montana, but I don't care much about Miley Cyrus anymore... come on, she is not THAT talented. Sorry... :mellow: And I also hate Nick... no offence..

My favourite shows:

1. Kekkaishi (it's an anime series and a manga but I don't think the anime's out in North America right now. You can watch it on youtube!)

2. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

3. Hannah Montana

4. That's So Raven

5. The Wizards of Waverly Place (althought I DESPISE Selena Gomez. >.<)

6. Zoey 101

I used to like Life With Derek but now I think it's just plain annoying. >.<

The last Zoey 101 episode? Do you mean the last one of Season 4 or the Goodbye Zoey one (the last one of Season 3)? Season 4 isn't out in Canada yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back