What's your greatest fear.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The supernatural! *shivers* i am not afraid of kidnappers, murderers, oceans or anything exept ghost and that fear haunts me everywhere!

~Reanna

This one is freaky!
I'm scared from Emergency Test and The thing on the tv like when it's rainbow and it makes noise!Don't tell!
That is freaky! Also when there is a severe thunderstorm my aunt's tv shows a red screen talking. My heart skips like beat when that happens. I am also afraid of heights but I have part of my mom that likes to take risks so I have gone on big rollercosters. I am also afraid of the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, the dumb thing is that I am both claustrophobic and agoraphobic. It makes life a little difficult.
im clastrophobic too. wats agoraphobic?

Other people. I'm afraid of loud noises and fish too.

Yesterday in P.E, we had to take our heartbeats per minute. Mine was 105 a minute. They started telling us that it's usually unhealthy to have one over 90 a minute, so I got kind of scared. I did the test again when I came home, and my heartbeat was 60 a minute! Why was it so high during school? I'm afraid of other people and social situations.

im clastrophobic too. wats agoraphobic?
Agoraphobia is fear of open spaces - it's sort of the opposite to claustrophobia. It means that I'm scared of very small spaces, as well as being scared of being outside. I feel really uneasy being outside without cover over my head, and I find social situations very difficult.

my fears are. NOTHIN.......... weird i gotta fear of nothin i ony got a bit of fear of weird things happening but i dont really have a fear any 1 know what he means if sume 1 dont got FEAR? ooh well

My gratest fear is resedent eivil zombies ,espically NEMISES :furawatchi: really freaky :wub: :furawatchi:

My gratest fear is resedent eivil zombies ,espically NEMISES :furawatchi: really freaky :wub: :furawatchi:
I dont like thoes to, but i hate spiders!!! as i said before.

i'm scared of ppl dressed up as cartoon characters *shudder*

Clowns, Wiggles.

*Cries*

I HATE them.

-EDIT-

And today we had a huge apple and banana come to school.

Scary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate needles, and I cry whenever I get shots, even though I am 15. Sad? Maybe, but I have always hated syringes.

[SIZE=14pt]Nothing really.[/SIZE]

I guess my friends and family going to hell becuase I did/didn't do something.

I hate needles, and I cry whenever I get shots, even though I am 15. Sad? Maybe, but I have always hated syringes.
[SIZE=15pt]It's not sad.[/SIZE]

My friend is 14 and she moped over getting a shot a whole two weeks before.

x.<

I used to be afraid of Mr. Blobby when I was little (I can just tell you're laughing...) and just when my dad finally convinced me he wasn't real we went to this fair thingy and there was some guy dressed up as him and that wasn't good...

fortunately I can't remember that, so no bad memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back