What's your greatest fear.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be afraid of Mr. Blobby when I was little (I can just tell you're laughing...) and just when my dad finally convinced me he wasn't real we went to this fair thingy and there was some guy dressed up as him and that wasn't good...
fortunately I can't remember that, so no bad memories!
[SIZE=21pt]Ha, lol.[/SIZE]

(Not laughing in a bad way, just how ironic that was!)

Who's Mr. Blobby?

There used to be this thing on tv, some guy and this other guy dressed up as some kind of pink alien with yellow spots big green eyes and strange rounded teeth. it spoke in this horrible metallic groanng sort of run-out-of-batteries way...

This one is freaky!
I'm scared from Emergency Test and The thing on the tv like when it's rainbow and it makes noise!Don't tell!
That's my favorite channel!! :blink: :blink: ....

I'm not making fun of you I'm trying to get you to stop being afraid of them. My greatest fear is Samara climing out of my t.v. ;) ;) ;) :D :unsure: :mellow: :ph34r:

Ghosts,phantoms,spirits,orbs,potergeist ect. and Poncho (my cousins friend)

I a really scared of this new movie coming out!! It is like these dolls go phyco and kill everone!!

Oh yah! IF you scream you die!!!!!! I want to see that movie

Spiders, paranormal stuff (funny because I absolutley love watching the shows about it..), huge dogs, oh and things that happen in horror movies happening to me.

• Swimming in Deep Water
  • Go very high on heights
  • Near Death Experience
  • and any other thing that's sad, scary, depressing, and dangerous.

Slugs!!! i cant stand them... even when i see them on tv i cant look at the screen anymore because i am too scared...

I am also scared of Dogs, Horses, killers and creepy people o.o

i am afraid my family will die and there will only be me in this world alone stuck without them and living day by day alone forever!

My worst fear are dengues alies aand popm up pranks and the little "games" ij n the saw series

I have two fears:

1. Clowns O.O (seriously, don't laugh please.)

2. Any things such as Heart Attacks, Seizures, etc.

I have no idea what you call them ending with a 'phobia,' but I just fear them.

I fear growing up because I want to be a kid forever.

Growing up followed closely by, clowns, The Wiggles and heights.

Scary o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be a kid forever, but growing up isn't a fear for me.

The only thing I fear is.... bees and wasps. I'll scream every time I see one. Like, I was playing tennis with my 14 year old cousin yesterday- he kept going "BEE!"- I fell for it everytime, and when I ignored him, there actually was a bee. :angry: xD

Last edited by a moderator:
My greatest fear is drowning. I've always been afraid that would happen to me. So I barely go into pools or oceans.
I heard that drowning is peaceful - Me & my friends where talking about it a while ago and asked who'd rater be burned alive or down [Odd conversation] and I said I'd rather drown and they all said they would too because at the end when you accept your going to down something happens. I dunno though :angry:

I hate spiders, I don't have a clue why but I dislike them alot =3 - I don't really think I'm scared of anything other then bugs like spiders etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back