What's your life dream?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
What would you like to accomplish in life? What are your dreams?

Me, I just want to make it through the rest of high school and then go to college. I haven't really decided what I want to do with my life. (I mean, I have things that I want to do, but I don't have anything "picked out" yet.) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
-To have some very active friends

-To become good looking

-To have a better body image.

-To have a date.

I don't want much as you can see.

I have my life planned in two ways. One if I get to uni. One if I bum out of school.

Uni - Get all the degrees I need to get into forensics.

Be well known in the science world.

Find an attractive, smart partner. Have one child.

Live in a nice house.

School drop out-

Manchester street.

Have an alcohol problem and kids to people I don't know the name of.

Of course I plan to get to uni.

:) Finish school, go to uni, and start a cafe. I'll work there with Katie, and it shall be called Rachel's, because Rachel is making us name it after her lol.

Then, an amazingly cute guy will walk through the doors and order a herbal tea, comment on the music we're playing and stay for the band later on.

I shall marry him, and he will be supportive of by cafe.

LOL. :)

But no matter what I wanna own a cafe with Katie.

To become the next Bradie Webb, together with Maria. :)

Naaah, probably to visit Canada.. just because that place is amazing. Then to have nice kids with an amazing husband preferably Bradie Webb 8D and then just live a nice life with a nice career. :)

Overusage of 'nice', much?

To become the next Bradie Webb, together with Maria. :)
Naaah, probably to visit Canada.. just because that place is nice. Then to have nice kids with a nice husband preferably Bradie Webb 8D and then just live a nice life with a nice career. :)

Overusage of 'nice', much?
Small edit in bold for you there lol.

AND OMG I FORGOT.

GO TO IRELAND WHEN I FINISH SCHOOL.

And if I like it, stay there and that's where I start my cafe :)

Visit Australia and stalk Ksenia while I'm at it

Go to Manitoba and stalk Chelle

Go to Vancouver and find Weiwei

Go to England to find Beth

Start a Band with my besties and brag to my enemys

Become an author and tell people you'll be cursed if you don't buy them

Become a teacher so I can pick student's sides

...School drop out-

Manchester street.

Have an alcohol problem and kids to people I don't know the name of.

Of course I plan to get to uni.
If your life doesn't come out as successful as you wish, how come you want to completely give up on it? o.o

Just wondering. xD

Become a singer. I've always wished to be one xD.Even though I sing horribly, I don't care.

Even if the crowd throws tomatoes at me :)
I'm the same way. XD

I'm an average singer -- not spectacular; not bad.

But it's like, my DREAM to sing and play my guitar.

I'd love to be a part of a band -- If I really work on my guitar "skills", I would want to be lead guitar and back-up vocals. :)

If not, I want to be acoustic with an Indie sort of vibe. :)

So, basically reiterating what I stated above -- On an unrealistic scale, I would love to emerge myself into the music business. I would love to perform. I would love to travel. I would love to share a little piece of myself with the world and make an impact on others. I want to touch people, and I don't mean touching their body. (XD)

On a more realistic scale, I'm going to graduate high school, and go to college. As for college options, I either want to go to Slippery Rock University for a few years and then transfer, or perhaps go to Philadelphia. (I really would love to get out of PA, but I get much better college funding if I stay in state.) If I go out of state, I would love to do what my cousin is doing -- Go to college in Maryland or Washington DC. DC is a GORGEOUS city, and I would LOVE to live there, or live near by. The culture, the politics, the architecture... I love that city :D

Of course, I would also love to move to New York City <3 The only place I would move where the weather is probably colder than it is here in Pittsburgh. But the cost of living there is outrageous :p If I ever DID move to New York City, I would love to work in a cafe :)

But I'm leaning toward DC atm :D

I want to get married young -- 23-26-ish. I want to have kids between 24-27 (first child, at least). I want three kids -- Two boys and a girl, preferably. My first daughter is going to be named Mary Katherine -- No questions asked :)

Realistic career-wise, I think I would love to be a teacher. I've thought about a journalist/photographer, which, who knows, could be my calling, but I love kids, and I love to teach. So right now I'm thinking a teacher ! :)

The future is still unclear for me. I have many goals in sight and a lot planned out, but there is a lot of room for me to grow and find what I want to make of my life :)

EDIT: Oh, and of course, I'm going to Japan the spring break of my senior year of high school. I'm already saving for it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it :D

well for a teen job I want to be a life guard,but for a real job....a registered nurse and be ahead of all other nurses lol.

I want to marry a hott guy with muscles and takes good care of me fosho!

I want to have two kids :)

And I would want to go to france for a vacation. :D

Yay lol!

Become a singer. I've always wished to be one xD.Even though I sing horribly, I don't care.

Even if the crowd throws tomatoes at me :)
-votes with you-

I wanna form or join a band.

Get through high school.

Collage, if possible.

Get a job.

Magically make my band become famous. [Not because I wanna be famous, really. It looks like a challenge, with the media and crap. x-X But, because I get to do what I'm passionate about and actually make a living from it. If I by some miracle DO become famous, I'll try not to be a camera ho, nor forget the little peoples. :]]

Get married to a wonderful husband. Patrick Stump -COUGH.-

Kids? KIDS? You're seriously asking this? I cannot predict the future. D:< But if I controlled it completely, I vote two children. A girl and a boy, please.

...Die a happy person in my sleep when I'm ninety years old? o__o Oh, and I wanna go before my husband. -doesn't wanna be a widow-

I doubt the famous part in the music buis. will happen, but we can always dream, right? :)

~Mew

Become a cardiac surgeon and marry a childhood friend and have three kids :)

&& travel to all the states, and all countries in Europe [and Kenya, but that's Africa].

Die of leukemia

or get shot in the chest then head 8D.

Mm. Yha.

I want to go to art school and do something with music. I dunno what. As long as I get paid to make or listen to music, I'll be happy.

I also want to help get money and hope into inner cities. I'm really passionate about that.

I wanna buy a bunch of clothes and adopt a bunch of cats a live in a house surrounded by a bunch of trees and I wanna paint murals and designs on all the walls.

I also want to take ballet classes just for the hex of it.

Be a part of a reality TV competition. xD

Become either a CEO, a psychiatrist or an actress/television host.

Have kids.

Get accepted to the University of British Columbia.

Make it to the enriched program at my high school.

Die happy? :)

Meet my closest TT friends, even if we are 30 years old when we do.

Go to Budgewoi + At least 3 Short Stack concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back