What's your name? What about nicknames?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle calls me Tabby (Alice Tabitha Hayley -Last name-)

Luke and Katie call me Ali (Ah-Lee xD)

Mum calls me Alice, and says nicknames are stupid when I've been given such a beautiful name :\

Dad used to ignore Mum and call me Tabby, too.

:)

Maria. Almost named Alexandra.

Middle name = Esma.

I am called:

Fatso

Aria-May

Baby Maria [when I was 3]

Sugar M

Ria [i used to call myself that =3]

Afickeria

Madigeliana

Magoogoolay

Most are my mum's silly names for me

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Lol. Magoogoolay is cute.

My middle name is Vitida....well it's Thai so yeah.

Nicknames;

Starry

Star

Fire

Firey

Starfirey

Out-country. [Weird in-joke.]

Net

Netto

Netty

Nezza

White Witch O______O

Stick girl xD

etc.

xD

My name is Danielle. No real nicknames.

My friends try to call me Dani, but I hate that, it sounds like a man. xD

''Ksenisa'' - Esther wrote it in her poem for me, therefore it became a nickname. Don't you love it when typos become special words?

''Prate'' - Starry just said that Prate means my name in Thai. That's so cool. I feel all happy that my name rhymes with plate.

My name is Stephanie Mizer

my mom, sis and dad call me Stephanie

my friends call me Steph or Sam (My initials spell sam)

my brother calls me Staph or Tiff (sis name is tiff) which is very annoying

My name is Shayna.
In school they call me Weisserman.

Here they call me Shayna, Shay, or Shay-Shay.
Update:

Weisserman- School nickname some one came up with it

Shay/Shay-Shay- mostly by TTers who don't know my name or people who want to give me a nickname

Shanya- Yes, that is Shayna spelled wrong. In my school if you order lunch they put your name on it, then on one side they spelled my name right then crossed it out thinking it was wrong, and wrote it wrong thiking it was right on the other side

Yanya- Came from Shanya. My friend Julia (Whom I call Juli-wa) came up with it. Ar first I hated it, now I like it.

Also, even though this isn't my nickname, there is a guy in the 5th grade who stands in the corner during recess I call him Guy In The Corner, G.I.T.C for short. He hates it. > :p

My name is Jenny.

Nicknames are:

JenJen

Chia

I also have a few online nicknames but I don't want to list them since they're kind of embarrassing

Jaimee, as a lot of you know, is my name, and it's pronounced Jamie.

HOORAY FOR SPECIAL SPELLINGS! [innocence]No offence, Jamie, If you're reading this. [/innocence]

My friends at school call me a lot of random things, and we all have heaps of nicknames.

Jamois, is one. We used to have a really crabby teacher called Mrs Doubios(pronounced, Do-bwa), and we like to pronounce it the way it's spelt. And one day, I went all crabby cuz she went all crabby at me, so I was nicknamed Jamois.

Jammy, James, Jamoister, Oyster, Jam, Jemmy, The Jaim, Mois. All pronounced how they sound.

Haha. My best friend, Alana, has a really annoying nickname which she hates. Jamila calls her Loinsworthy, and I call her Pork Loin Chops. Lol. We all sometimes call her Loins, though. Or, Alana. XD

New nicknames:

Magoogoo

Googoo

Magoo

Googoolay

Goolay

[All variations of original nickname, Magoogoolay]

My name is Maria, if you're womdering.

My name is Brittany. I don't have many nicknames. Well, only a couple. Britt, Brit, Bwitt, and Little Bwitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back