What's your name? What about nicknames?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no... my teacher is starting to call me "Little Tess" and "Sweet pea" and "Hun" and stuff like that. '~'

what am I, her daughter? o:

My name is Sarah, and my old friend Jennifer used to call me Saree, which was really really annoying.

My name? That's classified for security reasons. :)

My nickname? Mutsick from TT(we know each other in rl) calls me the Rhino sometimes during P.E. class.

My name? Ii was my SISTER's fault. Name: Jesse D: I hate it! its hideous. ( iwas about to be tom though.

Nicknames: Messy Egg(Created that ages ago

Merman: I ALWAYs stay underwater.

Jelly: my friends.

Name - Skye.

Nickname - No one really has any nicknames for me now that I changed schools.

My name's in my siggy. I have a whole bunch of nicknames given to me by TTers:

-Tesssssss[insert desired amount of S's here]

-Tessie

-Tessy

-Tesseh

-TESSS!

-Tessany

-Tesser

-Teeeeeeesshh

-TESSAY

I love them all equally. :) )

edit- forgot one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaythina.

Nicks:

Kay (Tamatalk pplz)

Hey-Kay. (Best friends)

Kay Kay (Friends

Kayerz (Current teachers... sometimes)

Kay-Mister (Relitaves, Mum, Dad)

Thee-Thee (sisters)

Kaythee (Me)

My name is Desiree I think i have like 3 Nicknames

Desi- Hmmm I dont know who started that to tell the truth but it was someone From here So xD I dont know my mom hates it And she would like me to tell you all that she hates the name Desi o.o(My mom is standing over my back right now)

I also Have

Ray Some people call me that in school i dont like it but even if i do say "HEY WOULD YOU NOT CALL ME THAT PLEASE?"They dont care they still do it x.x

I have

Des(Sounds like Dez) And my family calls me that (all but my mom she says She named me Desiree` For a reason xD)

And last i have

Momo xD I found a turtle and i could not keep it but i thought of a name real quick and i called it Razzle Dazzle Fizz Pop Sugar Plum Pie(Pshhh dont steal that xD) And i told my friends about that and there all "WTF Thats to long!" and im just like"Oh duh i think i know that xD Thats why i call it MoMo!"xD and my friend calles me Momo And i call her MooMoo x.x

Sorry the last one you might understand but i realy dont think you would its an inside joke xD

Name: Kaeleigh

Nicknames: A lot. I'll mention a few though.

-Most of my family and my friend Tori call me KK, and so does some guy in my class. That was awkward, he was like, "I'm going to call you KK. That's your name in my phone." I'm like, "..."

- Some of my family, mostly my Mom and Dad call me Sweetie.

- And I call myself x.Kaeleigh. I'm seriously considering putting x.Kaeleigh as my name next year, but I'll probably end up not. xDDD

My real name's Callan but I go by my nick name Calli which I tend to spell differently on different occasions. Lately I've been in a single "I" mood.

My other nick names are Booba, which I guess derived from the fact that when I was a baby, my parents referred to me as "the baby" and somehow it evolved into "the booba..." don't ask.

My friends don't really have a specific nick name for me. I'm usually the person who names other people. xD

Um sometimes I go by Suki online, but not as of recently. Ja.

Hannah.

My friend Mollie used to call me Sparkle, but I use Angel now. Only my grandparents and my friend Alice and me call me that, though. I wish everyone would call me it... I might change my name to Angel, actually!

When I was little, I was called Hannie/Hanny.

New nicknames:

Kate. (that's supposed to be Kayte's nickname!)

Ay-dawg. (I have NO clue where that came from)

Ayt (WTH!?)

Cage (made from my innitials KG. If you say it fast, it's cage. xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back